-
Have you tried to get to know him?
你有试图了解他吗?
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
You're going to have to know how to gut it.
你得知道怎样清理内脏。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You want to know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Whatever comes, I want to know.
还会怎样,告诉我吧。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
We want to know. We want to hear from you.
我们想要了解,我们想要听到你们的声音。
《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》
-
Just need to know where I've been.
只要知道我在哪里就好了
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
It is. It is. That is good to know.
是的。真是。很高兴知道这点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
She has to know that your not needy.
她必须知道,你并不空虚。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I didn't need to know. I didn't ask.
他从不告诉我,我也不问。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
Okay, you want to know the truth? Go on.
你想知道真相吗?说吧。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
I want the rebels to know that I'm alive.
我要让起义军知道我还活着。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
He wanted people to know who was behind it.
他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
That's right. But if you don't want to know…
没错,如果你们不想知道...
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
The American people deserve to know, anyway.
美国人民反正也该知道。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
No, no no no, don't need to know the details.
不!别告诉我细节。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
We want you to know that we are handling this.
我们要你知道,我们在处理这件事。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Petrov needs to know that we'll stop at nothing.
得让佩特罗夫知道我们不会罢休。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Here's the bed pan you need to know about today.
这是便盆,你今天要做了解。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
I need to know you won't meddle with my campaign.
我要知道你不会给我的竞选捣乱。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
What?! Yeah, I need to know who she's been dating.
你说什么?!什么?!我要知道她在和谁约会。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'm dying to know what happened.
我很想知道发生了什么事儿。
-
I don't want to know how he died.
我不想知道他是如何死的。
-
They seem to know what they're doing.
看来,他们知道自己在干什么。
-
I want to know what happened to Norman.
我想知道诺曼出什么事了。
-
It's a comfort to know that she is safe.
知道她安然无恙是令人宽慰的事。