-
Hello. Oh hi, are you on your way over. Oh.
你好,你正要过来…哦!
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I never get involved in politics. You'd best be on your way.
我从不卷入政治,你最好继续走你的路。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
You'll have to take it with you on your way, and think of me when you look at it.
因为这一路上你都要带着它,看到它就会想到我。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
I completely understand. Good. Right. Well, I've just got one last thing for you and you can be on your way.
我完全理解。那就好。好了,我还有一样东西要给你,然后你就可以走了。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
What can be more special than having an adequate amount of time to cross the street on your way to buy a tiny LEGO Indiana Jones?
有什么能比在去买乐高夺宝奇兵模型的路上能有充足时间过马路更特别啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Roman does not even know how to ice-skate. Can't you escort him out of the park on your way to the meeting? Maybe drop him at a nail salon?
罗曼,甚至连溜冰都不会,你去开会的时候,难道就不能把他带出公园吗?或许可以把他留在美甲店里?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What can be keeping them? Hello, Granddad Dog. I thought you said you were on your way. Yes, yes. We are almost there. It's taking a while to get my crew together.
怎么这么久还没到啊?你好啊,狗爷爷。你刚才不是说已经出发了吗。是的,是的。我们快要到了。要把我的船员们聚起来太不容易了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
You're about 80 percent effaced, so you're on your way. It still could last a little while longer. If you're anxious, there are a few ways to help things along. Do them.
宝宝已经下降了八成,就快了,但你可能还得等上一阵子,如果你很急,有些方式可以帮助你。那就做吧。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
This will be totally off the books, off the records, but if you want to grab one of those Mango Fruit Blasts on your way out the door, I'll just pretend I didn't see it.
这些将不会被记录在案底,等一下你卷铺盖走人的时候,如果想顺走一个芒果冰沙,我会假装没看见的。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Text me when you're on your way.
路上给我发短信吧。
-
When it gets dark, start on your way home.
天快黑时,就往回走吧。
-
Don't forget to call in on your way home.
别忘了你回家时顺路来这里玩玩。
-
Listen to the news on your way to work.
在上班路上收听新闻。
-
Here are some tips to get you on your way.
这里有一些帮助你成功的方法。