-
You risk your life to help me.
你冒着生命危险来救我。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
But my dad saved your life, yeah?
但是我爸救了你一命,是吧?
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Why would you risk your life for this?
你为何要为这个冒生命危险?
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Wow. Your life's even duller than mine.
你的生活竟然比我的还无聊。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Guess what, Gus. This is your life, okay?
可是呢,古斯,这才是你的生活,好吗?
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
Saved your life! Aw, you guys made me ink.
救了你的命! 噢,你们吓死我了。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
You lied? No, I... Yes. Why? To save your life.
你骗了我?没有,我…是的。为什么?为了救你的命。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
So, it's based on your life. No, I'm from Omaha.
看来这是根据你的经历写的?不,我是来自奥马哈。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
It's not a death sentence. Your life can continue.
这不是末日,你的生活还将继续。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
There is a current, highly credible threat to your life…
现在有针对您很可信的威胁……
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay, thank you. All right, got your life-changing popcorn. Yes!
谢谢你。把你改变人生的爆米花买回来了。真棒!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You can't stay in your apartment for the rest of your life.
对啊,你不能窝在公寓里,就此度过余生吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Listen, damn it! You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life.
听我说,该死。走出去是在冒生命危险,喝口水是在冒生命危险。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
You now have a chance to better your life, the lives of your neighbors, and also the life of our country.
现在你们有机会让自己及周围的人们生活得更好,包括我们的所有同胞们。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
I'm prepare to give my life for my men. You don't win wars by giving up your life.
我已准备好为大家牺牲。你无法赢得战争即使你牺牲。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
Anna, your life is in danger. There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
安娜,你现在很危险,你的心中有一块冰,被你姐姐放进去的。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
I came to tell you that your life is in danger and I need your help.
我来是为了通知你,你有生命危险,而我需要你的帮助。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Your career and your life will have starts and stops and zigs and zags.
你的职业和生活会有始终,会有曲折。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
I do! Your life is fine, you big baby! Maybe you're right. Really? If it helps, I'm questioning your life choices, too.
有啊!你的人生很好了,你个老屁孩!或许你说得对。不是吧?!不知能否安慰到你,但我也在质疑你的人生选择了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And in your life you only get to do so many things.
你的一生所能做的事是有限的
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Smoking can shorten your life.
吸烟会缩短你的寿命。
-
Your life is in danger.
你有生命危险。
-
You seem to have packed a lot into your life!
你生活中好像有做不完的事情!
-
Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
残疾在身体方面限制了你的生活。
-
It's important not to let mistakes spoil your life.
重要的是不要让错误毁了你的生活。