-
Me? I can't. I can't take that. Just take it. I have a bigger one.
我吗?我,我可不能收下。拿着吧,我还有根更大的。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
Do you tell him that? No, he'd just take it the wrong way.
你有对他说吗?没,他一定会理解错的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
It's bigger than I'm used to. Let me just take a minute and breathe. And I'm sure I can take it all in.
比我之前吃的那种还"大",给我一分钟,做个深呼吸,我相信我一定能全部"塞进去"。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
But do you know who takes out wind? Men, they just take it.
知道谁取走我们的风吗?男人,他们就那样拿走了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
How can you work on something for a year and they just take it?
你努力了一年的心血他们怎么可以就这样夺走?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Well, that's gross, why don't you just take it outside and throw it in a dumpster?
好恶心,我为什么不直接把尿布丢在外面的垃圾桶?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Okay, just take it, it doesn't matter. No, Max. It does matter. We're not selling this.
好的,给你,反正也不重要。不 ,麦克斯,这很重要,我们不卖了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
You see this tiny little trinket? Well, just take it from my hand and you got the job.
看见这个小东西了吗?只要能从我手上拿到它,你就被录用了。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
Why? So you can just take it down when I leave? I don't need your pity. Oh, Amy, come on.
为什么?好等我走了你再拿下来吗?我不需要你可怜我。艾米,别这样……
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone? Why don't you just take it with you?
我要上洗手间,帮我守着电话好吗?你何不带进去?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Right. Sorry. But when you make a discovery like this, you don't just take it down to City Hall, you tell the whole world.
你说得对,抱歉。但当一个人有了如此重大的发现,他不该静悄悄地带它去市政厅——而是会站出来告诉全世界。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
"Just take it." she replied.
她回答:“拿着吧。”
-
If only one album exists, I just take it.
如果只存在一个唱片,我就选择它。
-
It is your baby. Just take it!
这是你的孩子,动手吧!
-
You've got the chance, just take it!
你已经有机会了,抓住它吧!
-
You can just take it back to the kitchen.
你索性它拿回厨房去吧。