-
Wyatt. Take me to him. Unlock the maze.
怀亚特,带我去找他解开迷宫。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You know you, really didn't have to take me to the airport.
你实在不必送我来机场。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
One of you pretty ladies want to take me to meet a girl later?
两位美女有谁愿意一会儿带我去见一个妹子吗?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Take me to Salazen Grum, Bayard, and don't forget the hat.
带我去萨拉兹格朗,贝阿德,别忘了带走帽子。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
I'd like a ride. Assuming you actually do take me to work.
我想搭你车,如果你确实是把我送去学校的话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Hey, Howard? Yes? Take me to a bar with women. Really? Yeah.
霍华德?什么?带我去酒吧泡妞。真的吗?对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Yes! Great idea. You take me to find them. Why didn't I think of that?
好办法!你带我去找他们。我怎么没想到呢?
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
-
Okay, look. The real reason this is important is, before my dad left me and my mom, he used to take me to the comic book store.
听我说,我非常想开店的原因是在我爸抛弃我和妈妈之前,他经常带我去漫画店。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Anyway, he said he was gonna take me to the gym tomorrow, so I'm gonna go practice my situps.
总之,他说明天他要带我去体育馆,我先回屋练练仰卧起坐的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
First you're gonna take me to the hotel to meet Mariela. I'm gonna invite her over for dinner tonight.
首先,你要带我去酒店见玛瑞拉,我要请她今晚来家里吃饭。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
I saved you a dumpling. Oh, your concern for me is touching. It will serve you well when you take me to the dentist tomorrow.
我给你留了个饺子。你对我的关心真叫人感动,等你明天载我去看牙医我再好好报答你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Okay, everybody calm down. There is a simple solution here. Raj, take me to the train store, and then I don't care what you people do.
好了,大家都冷静点,解决方法很简单。拉杰,带我去火车玩具店,然后你们爱干吗干吗去吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Look, look, I don't work here. It's not like I have a map of this place. A map! Good idea. You take me to the map, I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy.
听我说,我不是工作人员,也没有这里的地图。地图!好主意。你带我去找地图,我就能弄清楚我爸妈在哪,赞。
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
-
Oh, yes. According to the Relationship Agreement, on the anniversary of our first date, he must take me to a nice dinner, ask about my day and engage in casual physical contact that a disinterested onlooker might mistake for intimacy.
当然有,根据恋爱协议,我们的首次约会周年纪念日,他得带我去吃顿好的,关心我那天的生活琐事,然后对我做出一些肢体接触,是让旁观者都觉得我们很亲密的那种哦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You can take me to a rest room.
你可以带我去洗手间。
-
Whom dost thou take me to be?
你把我当成谁了?
-
Will you take me to see him?
你愿意带我去看他吗?
-
Will you take me to Moscow or not?
你带不带我去莫斯科?
-
Take me to the broccoli.
带我去找茎椰菜。
-
Will you take me to him?
你能带我去见他吗?
-
Oh, won't you take me to the palace?
哦,你能带我去宫里吗?
-
Please take me to the train station.
请送我到火车站。
-
He'll take me to swim.
他会带我去游泳。
-
Never take me to a horror film again. I was scared out of my wits.
以后再也不要带我去看恐怖电影,我简直被吓得魂不附体。
-
I still remember my happy childhood when my mother would take me to Disneyland at weekends.
我仍然记得我快乐的童年,那时我妈妈周末会带我去迪斯尼乐园。
-
My mother had said she would take me to travel abroad on the condition that I got better grades.
我妈妈说只要我能取得更好的成绩,她就带我出国旅游。
-
They can take me to another world, there I can see everything clearly and fill my heart with joy.
它们可以把我带到另一个世界,在那里我可以清楚地看到一切,让我的内心充满喜悦。
-
Take me to the potty. I need to tinkle.
带我去夜壶那里。我要撒尿。
-
Can you take me to your leader?
能带我去见你的领导吗?
-
He grasped her mitten and said, "Take me to where you live."
他抓住她的手套说:“带我去你住的地方。”
-
What I wanted to ask you was, won't you take me to call on Mr. Toad?
我想问你的是,你能带我去拜访托德先生吗?
-
Take me to the king my father, and he will make thee rich beyond thy wildest dreams.
把我带回我父王那里,他会让你变得比你想象的还要富有。
-
Take me to the train station.
送我到火车站。
-
Will you take me to the bus stop?
请你带我去车站好吗?