-
And condoms are the way to do that?
戴保险套还想繁衍后代?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
This is so precisely not the way to win me over!
这绝不是赢得我心的办法!
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.
她的脑袋发育不完全。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
You guys walk by her building on the way to school.
你们上学路上会经过她的大厦。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You know I'm not sure a sports team is the way to go.
我不确定球队会是正确的选择。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
He collapsed on the way to school. He's in the hospital. Come on.
他上学时晕倒了,现在在医院里,快点。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Sure. We should see results. Wow. Clearly not the way to go.
那当然,效果应该...显然不能这么做。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Well, it's Friday night. And you're going all the way to the West End.
好吧,今晚是周五之夜,再加上你们要去西区旅途劳顿。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
I've checked the latest reports. We're clear all the way to Charlotte.
我看了最新的预报,我们到夏洛特是畅通无阻的。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special.
没什么特别的地方,不过...它的一切都将变得特别。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
But this childish test. I was just pulled over on the way to the airport.
但这种幼稚的试探,我刚才在去机场的路上被警察拦下。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You know, we did get dressed up and come all the way to City Hall.
其实呢,我们都穿戴整齐了而且大老远来到了市政厅。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
But having expensive things isn't the way to do it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但是拥有昂贵的东西并不是融入的方法。好吧。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
I want a divorce. Good. On the way to see the lawyer, pick up some tea and cookies.
我要离婚。很好,你去找律师的路上别忘了买点冻柠茶和曲奇饼。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I think you would have to clean a whole lot of apartments to go all the way to India.
要清洁很多间公寓,才有钱去印度。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Listen, I really appreciate your coming all the way to the palace to conduct this interview.
十分感激你大老远来我家做这个采访。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Let's see the new phone. I stopped on the way to work. Hey, do you want to peel the plastic off with me?
看看你的新手机。我在上班路上买的,你要不要跟我一起揭开贴膜?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I had to go all the way to the basement because some idiot keeps stuffing the trash chute with pizza boxes.
我不得不跑去地下室扔,某个白痴小孩老是用披萨盒把垃圾槽堵住。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
It went every direction, all the way to the end. It never finished. And Ma was always there.
朝每个方向走,都走不到尽头,妈妈也一直在那。
《Room》《房间》
-
This morning Sheldon fell asleep on the way to work, so I got to listen to the radio, that was pretty crazy.
早上谢尔顿在去上班的路上睡着了,所以我有机会听广播,好疯狂的一早。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
be laughing all the way to the bank
发大财
-
laugh all the way to the bank
发大财而喜笑颜开
-
She is well on the way to recovery.
她就要康复了。
-
Can you tell me the way to Leicester Square?
你能告诉我去莱斯特广场的路吗?
-
He piloted his own plane part of the way to Washington.
他驾驶自己的飞机飞行了去华盛顿的部分路程。
-
A series of yellow arrows pointed the way to reception.
连续的黄色箭头标出往接待站的路。
-
Her private jet landed in the republic on the way to Japan.
她的私人喷气式飞机在去日本的途中在该共和国降落。