-
I don't know what to say. She doesn't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么。她不知道该说什么。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Sometimes I want to say something, I just don't know what to say.
有时候我想说些话,却不知该说什么。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Peppa and George are writing a reply to Zoe. What would you like to say? Dear Zoe, I don't know what to say next.
佩奇和乔治正在给斑马佐伊写回信。你要说什么呢?亲爱的佐伊,我不知道接着要怎么说了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I don't know what to say. Leonard, do you know what to say? Sheldon, I thought it looked like you were having so much fun.
我不知道说什么。莱纳德 ,你有什么想说的吗?谢尔顿,我觉得呢?感觉视频中的你,玩得很开心。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
This is so generous of you, I don't know what to say.
你们真是太慷慨了,我…我都不知道说什么了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I don't know what to say, Benji. This is all so romantic.
我不知道该说什么好了,Benji。这一切实在太浪漫了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
No, no, you're quark-blocking us. I don't know what to say.
不,不,你们保密到连夸克都透不过,我不知道怎么说。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I don't know what to say. I've never been with a woman before.
我不知道该说什么。我以前从没和女人交往过。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
I can't believe this Chandler. Sorry. I don't know what to say.
真不敢相信,钱德。对不起,我不知道该说什么。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Sheldon, obviously, I'd be happy to help you out. I don't know what to say.
谢尔顿,我当然很乐意帮助你啦。我无言以对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
And just look at that face with concentration. I don't know what to say.
看看这个专注的表情,我都不知道说什么好了。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
-
Dad, I don't know what to say. I was wrong about your friend and about you.
老爸,我不知该说什么好。我误会你和你的朋友了。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
Amy. I usually know exactly what to say. But in this moment, I have no words.
艾米,我通常都明确知道自己要说什么。但此刻,我无以言表。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
We need to think about what to say when I show up at this event and she's not with me.
我们得考虑我单独出席活动,她不在身边时该说什么。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
There's no symposium. Leonard lied to me. isn't that right, Leonard? I don't know what to say.
根本就没有什么研讨会,莱纳德跟我撒了谎,是不是,莱纳德?我不知道怎么说。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I don't know what to say. Don't bother saying anything. I wouldn't believe you anyway.
我不知该说什么。不用麻烦你解释了,反正我也不会信的。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well, I don't know what to say. This is the most thoughtful gift that anyone's ever given me.
我不知该说什么了,这可是我收到过的所有礼物中最有心的一件了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Look, I don't know what to tell him. I mean, he knows everything that we do. Then there's nothing else to say.
我,不知道要跟他说什么。他知道我们所做的一切。那还有什么可说的。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Well, you know, I don't know what to say. I mean, I never thought of you as a guy who needed his men to be men.
嗯,你知道的,我不知道能说什么。我是说,我从没想过你是那种 需要“男人”是真正男人的男人。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I mean I didn't know what to say, how do you know if you wanna do it on an elevator? Oh, you just know.
我不知道该说什么,你怎么知道要不要在电梯里做?你就是知道。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好。
-
Nobody knew what to say.
谁也不知道该说什么。
-
She stared blankly into space, not knowing what to say next.
她两眼发直,不知道下面该说什么。
-
She did not know what to say, so she did not say anything.
她不知道该说什么,所以什么也没说。
-
He was full of sympathy for her, yet he didn't know what to say.
他很同情她,却又不知说什么好。