-
Can I have an elephant balloon? Please. Here you are, Peppa.
能不能给我一个大象气球?好的,给你佩琪。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Here are some paper. Maybe we should use some blank paper. Here you are. Peppa likes stamping with rubber stamps. I like doing Mr. Rabbit's job.
这里有几张纸。我们还是用一些没用过的白纸吧。给你吧。佩奇喜欢用橡皮章盖章。我喜欢兔先生的这份工作。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Here are some paper. Maybe we should use some blank paper. Here you are. Peppa likes stamping with rubber stamps. I like doing Mr. Rabbit's job.
这里有几张纸。我们还是用一些没用过的白纸吧。给你吧。佩奇喜欢用橡皮章盖章。我喜欢兔先生的这份工作。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Here you are, fellas. For you. Steve's a fruitarian. He will only eat fruit.
给你们的,小伙子们,你的。史蒂夫是素食主义者,他只吃水果。
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
It is my day off. But Zoey's got a very special delivery for a Miss Peppa pig. Here you are, Peppa.
今天我确实休息。但是佐伊有个特别的包裹一定要送,是给小猪佩奇的。这个给你,佩奇。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I haven't finished with my newspaper just yet, George. You can have it in a minute. Oh, all right. Here you are, George.
我的报纸还没看完不能给你,乔治。你得等一下。看完了。拿去吧,乔治。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
That is how you play the castanets. Here you are, Emily. Do I have to do the dance? No. Just make the clickety-clack noise.
像这样就是响板演奏的方式了。给你吧,艾米丽。那我是不是还要跳舞呢。哈哈,不用,响板会发出咔踏咔踏的声音。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Come on. This way home. Peppa, George, would you like to feed corn to the chickens? Yes, please, Granny. Here you are, chickens. Eat up.
来吧!到这来。佩奇,乔治,你们想用玉米粒喂鸡吗?是的,我想,奶奶。给你们吃,小鸡们,吃吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
If you move the car, you will break the web. But how am I going to get to work? Don't worry, Daddy. You can borrow my little bicycle. Here you are. Thank you, Peppa.
如果你移动了车子,网就被破坏了。但是我要怎么去上班呢?别担心爸爸,你可以借我的小自行车来用啊。爸爸,给你。谢谢你,佩奇。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Here you are. Feel comfy?
好了,舒乎吗?
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
Here you are, Ginger. I wouldn't do that.
来吧,金吉。换了我不会那么做的。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Here you are, little ants. A nice new home.
吃吧,小蚂蚁,这个新家真漂亮。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Which, I'll wager, wasn't enough. Here you are.
肯定是你还欲求不满。所以来这了。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are.
我告诉过你,不准再到这儿来了,但你还是来了。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Cousin Peppa is going to feed you today, Alexander. Here you are, baby. Oh, here it is.
今天是堂姐佩奇来喂你吃东西。来吃吧,小宝宝。哦,来吃一口吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
But here you are. I expect you can guess where he is. Yes, I think so.
但是你还活着,我想你应该知道他的下场。是的,可以想到。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
And all these pins have people's names on them. And Rach, here you are.
这些大头针上有人名,瑞秋,你在这里。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Mummy, can I have some biscuits for my friends, please? Of course. Here you are. Thank you, Mummy.
妈妈,我可以拿点饼干给我的朋友们吃吗。当然,你都拿去吧。谢谢妈妈。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Brutal, isn't it? Here you are, finally awake, and your only wish is to go back to sleep.
很残忍,不是吗?现在好了,你终于觉醒了,而你唯一的念想就是继续沉睡。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Well, you're clever and you're pretty. So presumably, Clever Miss Stubbs won. And here you are with your pony essays.
你也很聪明很漂亮啊,想必聪明的斯塔布斯小姐胜利了吧,所以你现在只能在这读那些空洞的作文。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
-Could you pass the sugar, please? -Here you are.
你能把糖递给我吗 给你
-
Here you are. This is what you were asking for.
给你。这就是你一直要的东西。
-
Here you are. Help yourself.
你要的在这里。请自便。
-
Oh, it's here. Here you are!
哦,在这儿。给你!
-
Here you are.
给你。
-
Tom proudly marched into a thick clump of sumach bushes and said, "Here you are!"
汤姆得意地大步走进一丛茂密的绿树中说:“给你!”