-
Every day or so you go and get a cup of coffee.
每次路过时都会买一杯咖啡。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
How much would that cost? How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee? Oh, for god's sakes!
要多少钱?你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少钱?看在老天的份上!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hello, what can I get you? A cup of coffee and three ice creams please. Of course. Thank you. Delicious.
你好,你需要点什么?一杯咖啡和三个冰淇淋。当然。谢谢!好吃!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Jay? Answer the question! A cup of coffee? $3.50. Not you! What are you doing here? I'm just here to make sure everything's on the up-and-up.
杰?回答问题,一杯咖啡?3.5美元。不是你,你进来干什么?我来确保一切都是光明磊落的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Goodbye, Peppa. Goodbye, George. Goodbye, Granny Pig. Goodbye, Grandpa Pig. Goodbye, Granny Pig. Goodbye, Grandpa Pig. Would you like a cup of tea? Would you like a cup of tea?
再见了,佩奇。再见了,乔治。再见了,爷爷。再见了,奶奶。再见了,爷爷。再见了,奶奶。你想要喝一杯茶吗?你想要喝一杯茶吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Hello, Mr. Monkey. Would you like a cup of tea? Monkey says yes. What's the magic word, Mr. Monkey? That means please.
你好啊,猴子先生,你想不想来一杯茶呢。猴子先生说好的。你知道暗号是什么吗猴子先生。暗号就是请。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Don't worry, Peppa, I'll rescue Polly. Come on, Polly. Would you like a cup of tea? Oh no, Polly has flown higher up the tree. Oh. Dear.
别担心,佩奇,我来拯救波莉。过来吧,波莉。你想要喝一杯茶吗?噢不,波波莉又飞到了更高的地方去。噢!糟糕!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
But you decide to try a cup of coffee anyway.
但你还是决定要买杯咖啡。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Can I get you a cup of coffee? Oh yes. Thank you.
你要咖啡吗?要,谢谢。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Wow. It's just a good excuse for a cup of tea and a chat.
哇。这是你们坐在一起喝茶聊天的好借口。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Good morning, everybody. Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir?
早安,各位。我可以帮您倒咖啡吗,先生?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
But if you need to borrow a cup of sugar, I'd be happy to oblige.
如果你想借点糖,我很乐意施舍给你。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
Daddy Pig loves doing nothing. How could this be better? I know. A cup of tea.
猪爸爸喜欢什么都不做。还有什么比这更棒?对了!来杯茶更好!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Can I make you a cup of tea? I doubt it, but if anyone has a chance, it's probably you.
能给你沏杯茶吗?我怀疑你的能力,不过有机会的人只有你了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Dunkin' Donuts is a few blocks away. You are here anyway. So you drink a cup of coffee.
虽然邓肯甜甜圈就在附近,但现在你在这所以你决定在这买。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Can I get you anything? I'll have a cup of coffee. And I'll have all the muffins.
你们要点些什么?咖啡。各种松饼通通来一份。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I'm gonna make you a cup of tea and we're gonna talk this whole thing out. All right? Okay.
我给你泡杯茶,我们喝茶聊天,好吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Yeah, you're right, that's too personal. We hardly know each other. How about a cup of coffee?
也是,这个问题太私人了,我们才刚认识。去喝杯咖啡怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Hello, Mummy Rabbit. Would you like a cup of coffee? I can't have coffee, but I am quite hungry.
你好,兔妈妈,你想喝杯咖啡吗?我不想喝咖啡,但是我现在挺饿的。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Okay, well, why don't you start with a cup of coffee, and you can Pon Farr Amy Farrah Fowler later.
那你何不先喝上杯咖啡,晚点就可以跟艾米·菲拉·福勒发发情了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I drank a cup of tea that tasted of diesel.
我喝了一杯有柴油味的茶。
-
Would you like a cup of coffee?
喝杯咖啡好吗?
-
Grace poured a cup of weak tea.
格莱斯倒了一杯淡茶。
-
I've poured you a cup of tea.
我倒了杯茶给你。
-
I could do with a cup of tea.
我需要一杯茶。