-
Petro, can we be cowboys too? Yes, you could be my partners.
佩德罗,那我们也可以当牛仔吗?当然,你们可以来当我的伙伴。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Are you thinking of joining? Both my partners are in clubs. They've drummed up a lot of business. Maybe I...
你想加入吗?我的两个合作伙伴都在俱乐部里,他们招徕了许多生意。也许我……
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
America is engaging more partners and allies to confront the growing threat of climate change before it's too late.
美国正在与更多的伙伴和盟友一起,在为时未晚之时应对不断增长的气候变化威胁。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
The Wolowitz coefficient? Needing us times stress size square counting the numbers I come up with conservative 5812 potential sex partners within a 40miles radius.
沃罗威茨系数?欲望*次数*压力的平方计数来看我周围40英里范围内有5812个潜在性伙伴。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It's nearly home time. But we haven't done the pretend sleeping yet. Everybody back in the tent. Good night, partners. Good night, cowboy Petro.
大家应该要回家了。可是我们还没有玩假装睡觉的游戏呢。大家都回到帐篷里去。吼!吼!吼!晚安了,伙伴们!晚安,牛仔佩德罗。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
We sleep together once a year! You want other partners?
我们一年才"睡"一次!你还想有其他伴侣吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Okay, let me talk to my partners. We're just starting out.
好的,让我跟其他合伙人谈谈,我们才刚起步。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I'll gather the partners for bail. This has to be about Bishop.
我会找合伙人筹保释金。肯定和毕夏普有关。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Well, what if you had some human help? What, are you two partners now?
如果有人类帮忙呢?你们现在是要搭挡吗?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
I'm sorry. I told the partners. They were worried about your last name.
对不起,我和其他合伙人谈过,他们对你的姓氏有所顾虑。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So... All righty, FrontPoint Partners, how can Standard & Poor's help you?
那么好的,顶尖基金公司的朋友们,标准普尔有什么能帮到你们吗?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
I'm so alone there. Partners look at me like I'm a gazelle on the savanna.
我在那儿太孤单,合伙人们看我就像看草原上的小羚羊。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You know I'm trying to lose weight. God, I thought we were partners in this marriage.
你知道我正减肥呢,天,我以为在婚姻中夫妻应同心协力。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
You think I'm bluffing? Go. Check. You make a deal with Alicia, half the partners will rebel.
你觉得我在虚张声势吗?去确认一下吧。你和艾丽西娅合作,一半的合伙人都会反叛。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
We will use our air power. We will train and equip our partners. We will advise and we will assist.
我们将继续利用空中优势,为盟国提供装备和人员培训,提供情报和咨询建议。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
It's more effective to use our capabilities to help partners on the ground secure their own country's futures.
利用我们的军事优势帮助我们的盟友在地面保护他们自己国家的安全是更有效的方式。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Another piece of advice, is that couples use separate blankets if one of the partners is a particularly restless sleeper.
另一个建议,如果情侣中有人较晚睡,可以用不同的被子。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
If I can interject again. Leonard comes from a remarkably high achieving family, who have all chosen high achieving partners.
我能再打断一下吗?莱纳德的家人都很优秀,成绩斐然,他们选择的伴侣也都很优秀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I make a deal with Alicia and bring Chumhum back into the tent, half the partners will be too busy counting their bonus money.
我和艾丽西娅合作,争取回查查网,一半的合伙人忙着数红利都来不及呢。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Tonight. I swear I will fill your spot. I promise. You look like... If you back out, you know how I'll look like to the partners?
今晚给我答复,如果你不把握这机会,我马上给别人,如果你现在放弃,你知道股东会怎么看我吗?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
multiple partners
多个合作伙伴
-
partners for risk-sharing
风险分担伙伴;风险共担伙伴
-
Having looked over the business plan one more time, the partners agreed that it was time to execute their plan.
再看了一遍商业计划,合作方终于同意执行计划了。
-
Partners eBay, Uber and Spotify are likely to accept payments on their platforms as well.
合作伙伴eBay、Uber和Spotify很可能会在各自平台接受Libra数字货币支付。
-
The secret of forming a successful relationship is for both partners to win.
建立成功关系的秘诀是双赢。
-
We drew for partners.
我们抓阄决定伙伴。
-
The offer does not extend to employees' partners.
这项优惠不包括雇员的伴侣。
-
Spain has been one of Cuba's major trading partners.
西班牙一直是古巴的主要贸易伙伴之一。
-
The bank had to pay to buy out most of the 200 former partners.
银行不得不花钱买断200个前合伙人的多数股权。
-
Last year the business went belly up after one of the partners resigned.
去年一位合伙人退出后,这家企业就垮掉了。
1. Joe(大卫·克鲁霍尔特兹)是一个成功的建筑师,理性主义者,理智总是战胜情感,特别是他爱情生活的方面,受到的影响是巨大的。与他行成鲜明对比的,则是他的同志商业伙伴,天真率直、感情用事、做事极易夸张的Louis(迈克尔·尤瑞)。两人从小就是好朋友,这份友谊延续了十几年。最近,两人都在爱情上有所斩获:Joe和女友Ali(索菲亚·布什)订了婚,Ali是一个美丽成熟的珠宝设计师;而Louis则在跟Wyatt(布兰登·罗斯)约会,Wyatt是个素食主义者,职业是护士,不过Louis很坚持他是个医生。Joe的订婚是整个亲友关系的转折点,他们的事业和生活都会发生意想不到的变化……
2. 身为一位影歌剧导作多栖的女星,被称为“娱乐界传奇天后”的芭芭拉·史翠珊2014全新流行大碟《Partners》于2014年9月16日发行。 .发行首周以196000张销量空降美国公告牌专辑榜冠军宝座,至此Barbra Streisand成为史上唯一一位连续六个十年都有冠军专辑的歌手。2014年11月新专辑获得金唱片认证,成为Barbra第52张金唱片。