-
Come on, I didn't want anyone to feel bad at the end of the game.
拜托,我不想让任何人在游戏结束的时候伤心啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Why? Just in case somebody forgets to wipe them out at the end of a maintenance session.
为什么?以防有人忘记在维护期结束后,清除他们的数据。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
That is why at the end of the semester there will be a final exam. Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program. So, I should hope you're all properly inspired.
所以在学期结束会有期末考,没通过考试就会被踢出惊吓课程。希望你们都备受鼓励了。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
At the end of the month's labor, every month, sixty inmates were selected. They were picked out to be sent from the satellite camp back to Auschwitz. That's right, isn't it?
每个月的劳动结束时六十个犯人被挑选出来。从周边的小集中营送返奥斯威辛。这没错吧?
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Yeah, but you just have to remember, that ride is shorter than you think and they take a picture of you at the end, so make sure you got your clothes back on.
但千万要记住,那比你想象中还快结束,终点前还会给你俩拍照,所以记得在那之前就穿回衣服。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Not the way we're gonna do it. Yeah, there's a big twist at the end.
没有那么简单哦。没错,结尾会有个大反转呢。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Right, at the end, you choked on a cookie. Yeah, that was real.
你还被饼干噎到。那是真的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.
到了年终的时候,哪个学院的得分最高就能赢得学院杯。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
So, this is us right now. And down there at the end, that's the election.
我们在这儿,那边的尽头是大选。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You know how you throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day? Yeah.
我们下班回家,会把外套扔到椅子上。是的。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
And even if it was not easy, we did it. At the end, we really did it.
虽然不容易,但是我们做到了,最后我们真的做到了。
《Street Dance of China S4》《这就是街舞》
-
You know, at the end of the night, with Serena and the... Was it really that bad?
昨晚,你对瑟琳娜那个...那个真的那么衰吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I love toasted sesame oil. It just lifts the dish at the end. Just a little drop.
我爱芝麻油,它可以给整道菜提味,滴一点点就行。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Even as a little boy, he'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day.
即使是在他小时候,他也会在晚上把假想的朋友送回家。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
That's call the Big Dipper. Yes, and the two stars at the end point to the north star. Wow.
那个叫北斗星。是的,最后的那两颗星星他们指向北极星。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
At the end of each stage of training, the lowestranking initiates will be leaving us.
训练的每个阶段,排名倒数的新生们将会离开无畏派。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
You relaxed at the end of the meal. You open your belt. You release one or two notches.
你吃完后放松地松了松腰带,放了1个或2个孔。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
In his own way? At the end, he called me in to his deathbed. He could barely speak.
他的方式? 他弥留之际他叫我到床边,他都说不出话。
《Inception》《盗梦空间》
-
At the end of the day, let the outdoor escalators on Central carry you up to the midlevel neighborhoods.
日落时份,不妨乘搭中环的户外电梯走到中半山区。
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
Not our idea. My friend wanted, I guess he wanted to see what was at the end of all this.
那不是我们的主意,是我朋友想...我猜他想看看最后会怎么样。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
at the end of
在结束的时候;在…的尽头
-
at the end of the day
(考虑到所有情况后引出最重要的事实)最终, 到头来
-
light at the end of the tunnel
快要熬出头了, 曙光在即
-
be at the end of
快没有了;所剩无几了
-
at the end of the rainbow
做白日梦;幻想;追寻彩虹
-
be at the end of your tether
筋疲力尽;智穷力竭;山穷水尽
-
I cried at the end and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
最后我哭了,我并不耻于承认哭过。
-
It really was a mercy that he'd gone so rapidly at the end.
这真幸运,他最后走得那么快。
-
You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end.
你们最后将有机会提问任何问题。
-
At the end of the day, he'll still have to make his own decision.
最终,他还得自己拿主意。
-
I arrived at the end of April.
我是四月底到达的。