-
See, I'm not bad at this fixing up thing?
我这方面的工作还不错。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Does she think we're 50? No, no, she's just really bad at math.
她觉得我们有50岁吗?不,她只是数学很差。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Come on, I didn't want anyone to feel bad at the end of the game.
拜托,我不想让任何人在游戏结束的时候伤心啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I am so bad at this. I think you're better than you think you are.
我实在很不会说。比你想像的要好。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Alright, I know it sounds weird, but we're just both so bad at relationships.
我知道你觉得很怪,但我们都不太会处理感情问题。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
So tenured means a job for life? Yup. And you can't get fired even if you're bad at it? Not really.
"终身教职"就是终身有保障的工作吗?没错。就算你做的超烂,他们也不会炒你吗?不太可能。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You're strong. Me. You're generous. Me. But I never taught you to lie. That's why you're so bad at it.
你很强壮。这是我教的。你很慷慨。这是我教的。但我可没教过你撒谎。所以你很不擅长。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Maybe she wants you to learn something. Now is there anything you're really bad at you know, sexually?
或许她要你好好学一学你在床上表现的不好吗?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Was it just the one time? Been most of the year. Okay. So, things were bad at home. No, they were good. Catherine was good, always there.
就当晚一次吗?差不多一整年。好吧。看来是后院起火了。没有,挺好的。凯瑟琳很好,一直都好。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
It could take that long, I'm really bad at it. You know, maybe, I should start right now, and go back to Pasadena and let you have this experience to yourself.
也许真的需要这么久,我对此非常不在行。也许,我该从现在开始,赶紧回帕萨迪纳让你好好享受这一切。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
He is really bad at making decisions.
他的确不善于决策。
-
Some people are bad at recalling names and faces.
有些人不善于记名字和长相。
-
Howard was so bad at basketball.
霍华德的篮球打得真臭。
-
She is so bad at keeping secrets.
她一点都不会保守秘密。
-
I'm bad at maths.
我数学学得很差。