-
I was long gone by then. You didn't even meet your own kid?
那时我早已远走他乡。你居然都没见过自己的孩子?
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
In a few weeks or days the rains will be gone, and if these flowers aren't fertilised by then, the plants will die and the opportunity to reproduce will be lost.
几周甚至几天之后,雨季便会过去,而如果到那时,花朵还未被授粉 就会枯死,孕育新生命的机会也随之成为成为泡影。
《How To Grow A Planet》《植物之歌》
-
No, it'll be over by then. It starts at 7:00. They must have changed that, too. Thanks, Jay. See you at 7:00.
不,那时候就结束了,七点开始。他们肯定也改时间了。谢谢你,杰。七点见。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
By then, 50,000 people will have jobs, and it won't look like a flip-flop. It'll look like you saw the light.
到那时候,五万人将拥有工作,那就不像是态度大转弯了,而是你豁然开朗。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
No, no, no. She's usually in bed by then.
不,不行吧,一般那个时候她都要睡觉了。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
You know she's gonna be pretty big by then.
到时她的肚子会很大。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You'll be all grown up by then, and we'll be..
到时候你已经长大了,而到时候我们
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
What if they don't set off a bomb by then? Twenty-four hours.
如果他们没有发动爆炸袭击,怎么办?只给你24小时。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
Okay, just stay there a couple more hours and if she doesn't show up by then, then just come on home.
再等一下,如果她还不出现就回来。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Schakowsky will have taken the bribe by then. He dismisses the case, we arrest him.
沙考斯基会被他们收买,他一撤销这个案子,我们就逮捕他。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Wait. Wait. Wait. You can't start today. Today's the rehearsal dinner. Oh no, I'll be done by then.
今天有彩排晚宴。我一定会赶过去的。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
In 1914, many people thought the war would be over by Christmas, but sadly by then the trenches were dug and the future shape of the war in Europe was set.
1914年,很多人认为战争会在圣诞节结束,然而不幸的是,战壕开挖,欧战的未来格局既定。
《Queens Christmas Message》《2014英国女王圣诞演讲》
-
Which is why I asked my daughter to join us. She'll have my seat by then, and you two will work closely.
所以我叫我女儿也一起来了,到时她已经接替了我的席位,你俩可以密切合作。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I didn't even hear about your Mom and Dad till a couple of years ago, and by then you were already grown up.
直到几年前,我才听说他们的事,当时你已经长大了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I was hoping by then I'd have something to show for my efforts, that I could preempt their doubts with progress.
我还希望到时候能拿出点成绩,用进展打消他们的顾虑。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
A month? But, Hermione, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then.
一个月?可是,赫敏,如果马福尔是斯莱特林的传人,在一个月以内,他至少可以攻击一半以上的麻瓜后代。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
By then she was established as a star.
那时她作为明星的地位已经确立。
-
By then, the team was scenting victory.
到那时,队员已经预感到即将获胜了。
-
I didn't hear the storm. I must have drifted off by then.
我没有听见暴风雨,那时一定是睡着了。
-
Call again next week. They should have reached a decision by then.
下星期再来电话。到那时他们应该作出决定了。
-
By then, it was October and we were more than halfway through our tour.
那时是10月,我们的行程已经过半。