-
Would you care for a date?
您来点枣吗?
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Oh. And I don't even have a date.
我连男朋友都没有。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I thought you said it wasn't a date.
你不是说那不是约会吗。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
So, we're on a date? Hey, you watch it.
所以我们是在约会喽?嘿,你小心点。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
She's my girlfriend. What is this, like a date?
她是我女朋友,这算怎么回事,约会吗?
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
But the third of September, that's a date which matters.
但9月3日,却是真正重要的一天。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I have a date. You have a date? With who? Oh, it's my girlfriend.
我有约会。你有约会?和谁?我女朋友。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
I'll let you get back to your date. Oh, no, no. This isn't a date, no. Right? Right.
我就不打扰你们约会了。不不,我们没在约会,完全不是,对吧?对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Rach? You wanna come? Oh no, I can't. I got a date. A date? Yeah. Why? Is that weird for you?
瑞秋,你要一起来吗?不行,我有约会。约会?对,怎么了?很奇怪吗?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I don't know. I haven't been out on a date in so long. Phoebe, you had a date three days ago.
我已经很久没有约会了。菲比,三天前你才约过会。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
A date? She's got a date? With who? I set her up with this actor on my show. You set her up? No.
她有约会?对方是谁?我撮合她跟一个男演员。你撮合她?不。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Come on you guys, I don't care, I have a date tonight. You have a date? Yeah, Monica's setting me up.
我才不在乎,我今晚有约会。你有约会?对呀,莫妮卡为我安排的。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And you know this pass I was given. Well, these passes, they have a date on them, a date when they expire.
我拿到的这张通行证,原本是有使用期限的。
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
Okay, well, I have a date, too, so I'll see ya.
好吧,我也有个约会,那就待会见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Do you want to go out on a date with her? Monica.
你要不要跟她约会?莫妮卡。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Look at that. I have a date. I love America again.
瞧瞧,我有约会了,我又开始热爱美国了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Okay, we get it, you had a friend and a date. Stop bragging.
行行行,你有朋友又有人约,少显摆了好吗。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Not on vacation five minutes and I already got a date.
旅途开始才五分钟我就搞到约会了[谐音: 枣]。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
A date? No, no, Pheebs you must be mistaken, because I know you wouldn't schedule a date on the same night you have plans with a friend.
约会? 不,你一定弄错了,因为你不能约会,同时又跟朋友吃饭。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
No, it's okay, and we are on a date. I'm just a little nervous.
不,没关系,我们本来就在约会,我只是有点紧张。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
I joined a dating agency.
我加入了一家婚介所。
-
The show is more than a dating game.
这个节目不仅仅是个相亲游戏。
-
The show is more than a dating game.
这个节目不仅仅是个相亲游戏。
-
Think of it like a dating relationship.
你可以把它想象成一种恋爱关系。
-
It is clear on one point: "Couchsurfing is not a dating site."
在某一点上很清楚:“Couchsurfing不是一个约会网站。”
1.