-
Want to come with us?
想跟我们一起走吗?
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Yeah. Oh, you should come with me. Oh, yeah. Then I'll have someone to sit with. Okay.
你也可以一起来,就有人可以跟我一起坐了。好啊。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I don't want you to die. I want you to come with me.
我不想让你死,我想让你和我一起走。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
So, okay. So you'll come with me on the Paris trip? Oh, man!
好,你和我一起去法国出差。要命!
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Just come with me to Raj's. Well, I don't want to go to a party.
跟我一起去拉杰家吧。我不想参加派对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
So. Are you sure you don't want to come with us to Raiders?
你真的不想和我们一起去看《夺宝奇兵》吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
There is no time. You can come with me. You will be safety.
没时间了。你可以跟我一起走,你会很安全的。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
Hey, check out those two blonds over there. Hey, come with me.
嘿,瞧瞧那两个金发美女 嘿,跟我一起过去。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'll come with you. We must give them time to gnash their teeth alone.
我一起来,留他们自己在这儿咬牙切齿吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Why don't you come with us? And watch Mary flirt with her oily driver? No, thank you.
你怎么不一起来?然后看着玛丽和她的小车手调情吗?不用,谢了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
What do you want to do? You want to come with me, or do you want to sit here alone?
你到底想干啥?是跟我一起去还是一个人待在家里?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Bye, Christopher. Hey, you guys wanna come with us? What? To Candlestick?
再见,克里斯托弗,想和我们一起去吗? 呃去烛台球场吗?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Come with us. I can't go without Grug. That makes one of us. Count me in.
和我们一起去吧。我不能扔下瓜哥。我可不这样,算我一个。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Now you can come with us. Yeah, there's room in the bed by Sheldon's feet.
现在你可以跟我们一起住了。对啊,谢尔顿脚边还有地方睡哦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Okay, one more time. Never mind. You won't get it right. I'd better come with you.
好,再说一次。算了,你肯定搞不对,我最好跟你一起去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
We're going now. Come with us. Where are your seats? We're upper deck.
我们现在就走,一起去吧。你们的座位在哪里?我们在顶层露台上。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Oh, Howard, it's still our thing. Come with us, we'll get you a scalped ticket.
霍华德,这依然是我们的活动,和我们一起去,我们给你弄张黄牛票。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You'll think of something. Very well. If you've made up your mind, I shall come with you.
您总会编出理由的。好吧,如果你已经下定决心,那我和你一起去。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Wait! Leonard! Wait! What am I going to do for dinner? Come with me to Raj's and eat there.
等等!莱纳德!等等!那我晚上吃啥啊?跟我一起去拉杰家吃饭啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
All right, fine. Hey, can you think of a reason I shouldn't invite Amy to come with me? Nope.
好吧,行,你能想到我不应该邀请艾米跟我一起来的理由吗?没有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
come with the territory
是免不了的;是意料中的
-
come with me
跟我来;随我来;跟我一起
-
It's nice that you can come with us.
你能和我们一起去真是太好了。
-
I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
我相信,劝一劝他就会来的。
-
We're going to a club tonight. Do you want to come with us?
今晚我们要去俱乐部,你想和我们一起去吗?
-
Come with me, you sleepyhead.
和我一起来,你这个懒鬼。
-
He will come with his auntie.
他将和他的姑妈一起来。