-
Yes. We got more money than Davy Crockett.
对,我们挣了一大堆钱。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
It's also more money. How's that sound? Good.
当然拿的钱也更多,听起来不错吧?很好。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
What's a funny run? It's a day for picnics and giving money to see people run. The more money you give, the further they run.
什么是募捐长跑呀?是大家在一起野餐,然后募捐给那些跑步的人。只要你跑得越远,筹到的钱也就越多。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Ralph Lauren called, again, and they offered me more money. They did? Yes.
拉夫.劳伦公司又打电话来了。而且他们给我更高的报酬。真的吗?是的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
It would put more money in workers' pockets. It would help 28 million Americans.
这将让雇员的腰包鼓起来。这将帮助2800万的国人。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
You know, it occurs to me you could solve all your problems by obtaining more money.
依我看,你的所有问题都可以通过多挣点钱来解决。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Listen, we could always earn more money, okay? But, we're only gonna get married once.
钱可以再赚,我们只结婚一次。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Uh-oh. What? Well, if I do well in sales, I could end up making a lot more money than you.
惨了。怎么?如果我销售做得好,我很可能也会赚得比你多很多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
We reformed a student loan system so that more money goes to students instead of big banks.
我们对助学贷款体系进行了改革,让钱能更多的直接交到学生手中而不是留在大型银行手里。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
When the Louis Vuitton people found out that Ralph Lauren wanted me back, they offered me more money.
好吧,当 Louis Vuitton公司发现拉夫.劳伦公司请我回去,他们就提高了我的报酬。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You know, if I made more money, I could take time off from work and give pretty girls submarine rides.
如果我挣到更多的钱,我就能从工作中抽身,带着美女来一趟潜艇之旅了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
It also means they'll have more money to spend at local businesses which grows the economy for everyone.
这也意味着他们将有更多的钱在当地的商家进行消费这是在为每一个人发展经济。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
So what do I do? Work harder. Bring more money to the firm, and they won't have a rationale to fire you.
那我要怎么做呢?更努力工作,为律所带来更多收益,这样他们就没理由开除你了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
We split the drilling rights? Yes, sir. China puts in more money, but we contribute our drilling technology.
我们割让了开采权吗?是的,先生,中国出了更多钱,我们就拿出我们的开采技术。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
The Wrysons had way more money than we did, but run away he would, at least once a month and come straight to our place.
莱森一家比我们有钱多了,但他还是要逃家,每个月至少一次,直接跑来我们家。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Now, obviously, if you're buying B's, you could make more money. But they're a little risky. Sometimes they fail. Chris?
很明显,如果你买B级就可以赚更多钱,但有些风险,有时它们会违约,克里斯?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
You might be able to save more money or find a plan that fits your family's needs even better than the one you've got now.
你可能能节省更多的钱或者可以找到一个更加适合你家庭需要的比你现在已经购买的更好的方案。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
So your solution is to promote me and pay me more money so that I can impart my knowledge to the next generation of scientists? Yes.
所以你的解决方法就是给我升职,给我加薪,然后让我能把我的学识传授给下一代的科学家们吗?没错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Maybe your dad's right. Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself. But Bernadette makes more money than Howard. She basically supports him.
或许你爸说得对。对啊,女人的确喜欢能养活自己的男人。但伯纳黛特挣的钱比霍华德多。基本是她在养活自己的老公啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
If I ever actually ever get married. Why wouldn't you? My dad. 'Cause I make a lot more money than Howie, he's putting a lot of pressure on me to get a prenup. Ouch.
如果我真的能结成婚。为什么结不成?因为我爸呗。我挣得钱比华仔多,所以我老爸逼我签订一个婚前协议。这可不妙。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I make more money than he does.
我挣的钱比他多。
-
They won't lend us any more money.
他们不愿再借给我们钱了。
-
They daren't ask for any more money.
他们不敢再要钱了。
-
Let me spell out why we need more money.
我来说说清楚,我们为什么还需要钱。
-
They shouldn't be striking for more money.
他们不该为更多的钱而罢工。