-
How you doing? I like that we end up in situations like this.
现在还好么?我对我们现在的处境很满意
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
If you mean they should end up in the same place, then I agree.
如果你是说他们得呆在一个地方,那我同意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
One of them could end up in the backseat of her car, or her shower.
可以扔一个进她的汽车后座,或是她的浴室。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Well, it's not the sort of thing you'd want to end up in the wrong hands.
这种东西可不能落入旁人手中。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
We can't make it. We're gonna end up in the Hudson. I'm sorry. Say again, Cactus?
我们办不到,我们要迫降哈德逊河了。抱歉,请再说一遍,全美航空?
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
How did you end up in that café? Treena made a bet that I couldn't get a job in 24 hours. I proved her wrong.
你是怎么去那家咖啡店上班的?特里娜打赌说我24小时之内找不到工作,我证明了她是错的。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
You say you're taking me to work, but for all I know, I'll end up in a deserted amusement park.
你说你带我去上班,但据我所知我可能会被抛弃在废弃的游乐场里。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
You don't talk to anyone about this but me, so the best case scenario is you're gonna end up in a psych ward.
除了我不要和任何人说,否则最好的结果是被关进精神病院。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
There are codes, rules of social life to be respected,if you don't want to end up in your neighbor's stomach.
如果你不想成为他人的盘中餐,就要遵守这里的社交规则。
《Planet Ocean》《海洋星球》
-
Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you, do you wanna try to land runway 1 -3? We are unable. We may end up in the Hudson.
全美航空1549,如果我们能给你清空跑道,你能尝试降落在跑道13吗?没法办到,我们很可能会迫降哈德逊河。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
He'll end up in the nick.
他早晚得进局子。
-
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。
-
The more senior you become in the forces, the more likely you are to end up in a desk job.
你在军队中的级别升得越高,你就越有可能落得个坐办公室的职位。
-
I'm sure we'll end up in court.
我相信我们最终会对簿公堂。
-
Why does she end up in detention?
然而她又为何在最后让自己被拘留了呢?