-
But there's only so much I can do when you show up in a dress.
但你穿成这样,我怎么帮你啊?
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
George has found a dress. Silly George. Mr. Scarecrow doesn't want to wear a dress. Peppa has found a coat. Very good. Peppa. George has found a hat. Very good. George.
乔治找到了一条裙子。迷糊的裙子。稻草人先生可不会想要穿绳子的。佩奇找到了一件大衣。很好,佩奇。乔治找到了顶帽子。非常好!乔治。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Every moment was planned. I would wear a dress so sparkly and glowed.
每一步我都计划好了,我将会穿着一身闪闪发亮的礼服。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
Don't you have a little too much penis to be wearing a dress like that? Oh my God.
你不觉得自己有鸡鸡,不该穿那种衣服吗?哦,我的天。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
What's going on, man? You were here, last Christmas? Yeah. I had to be, right? You remember Tina? That red dress? From Payables? Yeah. Yeah, that was, that was a hell of a dress.
发生什么事了?去年的圣诞节你也在吧?是的。必须得来啊?你记得蒂娜吗?她穿着红裙子?会计部门的吗?记得。是的,她真的是美极了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
This is nice. What? Helping Amy find a dress or day drinking? It's just nice, okay?
这挺不错的。你是指帮艾米选婚纱还是白天买醉?反正就是不错,问个屁?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Hey, mom. Guess what I got for you, a dress for kiss on the lips. I saw the invitation on the nightstand.
妈妈。猜猜我给你带了什么?"唇上之吻"上穿的礼服!我看到了床头柜上的邀请。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Breakfast is brunch, and it comes with champagne, a dress code and a hundred of our closest friends, and enemies.
早午餐就是我们的早餐,配上香槟,身着盛装,还有一群密友相伴,当然还有死对头。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I have one of those. I got it for my fifteenth birthday. A dress. I don't necessarily think I'd wear it on a date, though.
我也有一套,是十五岁的生日礼物。一条裙子。但是我觉得不一定要在约会的时候穿它。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
Yes. Although, I think we may be seeing a little too much of some people. Aren't you a little old to be wearing a dress like that?
对,虽然有些人露的太多了,你不觉得自己太老了,不该穿那种衣服吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Look, Amy, I don't know what to say. I think I got stuck on the fact that it's not a dress I would choose, but it shouldn't be.
听我说,艾米,我不知道该说什么了。我可能是只想到我自己不会选那条裙子,但不该是这样。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Guess who's gonna officiate Sheldon and Amy's wedding! Mark Hamill! Luke Skywalker is gonna be at the wedding! You'll need to buy me a dress.
猜猜谁要为谢尔顿和艾米证婚!马克·哈米尔!卢克·天行者将会在婚礼上出现!我出席穿的裙子你来买。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Miss Finkelstein will put a dressing on your thumb.
芬克尔斯坦小姐将在你的大拇指上包一层敷料。
-
She is in a dressing room.
她在化妆间。
-
Apply a dressing to the wound and bandage it.
在伤口上敷上敷料并用绷带包扎起来。
-
By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
-
Enjoy a romantic salad that incorporates citrus, like pink grapefruit or mandarin oranges, or use a dressing made with lemon and lime.
享用一次含有柑橘类的浪漫沙拉,如粉红葡萄柚或橘子,或使用柠檬和酸橙制成的调味品。