-
What are you gonna do for money?
那你怎么挣钱?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Please tell me we're playing for money.
快告诉我咱们是玩钱的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
And we live in a financial world where we work for money.
我们还生活在金融的世界来工作赚钱。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Hello, Rajesh. Are you calling to ask for money? What? No.
拉杰什,你打电话是来要钱的吗?什么?不是。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Leonard, I'm not gonna call up Kurt and ask him for money.
莱纳德,我不会打电话给科特向他讨债的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It feels like they're asking for money, like, every six weeks.
感觉他们是每六周跟我要一次钱。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
They were just giving those away at the store, in exchange for money.
那是唱片行的赠品,我得拿钱去换。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
So,what do you guys do for fun around here? Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
你们平时都玩些什么?今天我们尝试过靠自慰来挣钱。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You don't have it? And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
这么说还没到手?那你还有脸来银行借钱?
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
Now, let me get this straight. You just ask people for money, and they give it to you without using a weapon?
让我把事情理顺一点,你就这样向别人要钱,然后他们就给你了,连持刀威胁都不用?
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
You're the cook. With out you it's just me driving up to people's houses with empty trays and asking for money.
你是厨师耶!总不能我自己一个开去别人家,带着空盘子就跟人要钱吧?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Uh, preparation done. What's sadder than former billionaire Caroline Channing asking for money for pants? Oh, they're not gonna know it's me.
这你老早就准备好了,有什么能比前亿万富婆Caroline Channing讨钱买裤子更可悲啊? 他们不会知道那是我的。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
As much as I appreciate this, I can't accept it. Okay? Halley's my goddaugther, I don't take care of her for money. I would.
尽管我很感激你们给我这笔钱,可是我不能收。哈雷是我的教女,我照顾她是应该的,不是为了钱。我是。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Got a little change? Seriously? You're a millionaire, and you're still trying to ask for money? That's how you stay a millionaire.
有零钱吗?开玩笑啊?你都是百万富翁了你却还向别人要钱?百万富翁就是这么省出来的。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
What? You're kidding. No. We could be sitting on a fortune. Okay, let the record show, I did not marry you for money, but you just got way more attractive.
什么——你逗我呢吧。没有,我们可能坐在金山上。我要先声明,我当初嫁给你不是为了钱,但你忽然变得有魅力多了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
There is a social contract. You say "Trick or treat," you get one piece of candy. That breaks down, we're just a hop, skip, and a jump to a lawless wasteland where we use beads and teeth for money!
这是一条社会契约。说一句“不给糖就捣蛋”只能拿一颗糖。这契约一但瓦解,我们就离没有法制以破珠子和牙齿当钱的原始社会不远了!
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
He's got a nerve asking us for money!
他还觍着脸跟我们借钱!
-
The main criterion is value for money.
主要的标准是钱要用得划算。
-
It's surprising what people will do for money.
人为了钱什么干不出来,想想真令人愕然。
-
I know he gets fed up with people pestering him for money.
我知道他烦透了那些缠着他要钱的人。
-
It never ceases to amaze me what some people will do for money.
有些人为了钱什么都干得出来,这一直使我惊愕不已。