-
Give me the bottle. Get me the towel.
把奶瓶给我,把毛巾给我。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Just get me out of here.
带我离开这就行。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Get me Bill Gates on the phone.
给我接通比尔 盖茨的电话
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Get me Raymond on the private line.
用我的私人线路打给Raymond。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
See, you get me. So let's not think.
瞧吧,你真懂我,我们就先别乱想了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
We ain't got much choice, you get me?
我们别无选择,知道吗?
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
I mean, get me CEO lessons, you know?
让我上个什么首席执行官课程吧,行吗?
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
You got Walker, but you couldn't get me.
你整倒了沃克,但你打不倒我。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
What are you looking at? Get me up there.
你看什么看,帮我上去。
《RIO 2》《里约大冒险2》
-
Don't get me all randy. Guests are on the way.
不许用言语挑逗人家,客人随时会到。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Wait. Really? 'Cause mine get me out of tickets.
真的?我的让我躲掉罚单。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
So use what you've got, and get me some results.
利用现有资源,解决好这事吧。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
What did you get me? What did you get me? It's a bunny, mom.
你给我买了什么?你给我买的这是什么啊?老妈,那是个兔子。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
This is all you get. You get me, and you get your family, and you get this world, and that's it.
你就能得到这么多。你有我,你的家庭,你来过这个世界,仅此而已。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
Let me deal with that. Just get me his contact info.
那个我来搞定,给我他的联系电话就行。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I guess you can get back to deciding on what to get me for a present.
你们可以继续讨论要送我什么礼物!
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Just get me a little bit closer and I will get you that championship team.
再多给一点,我就能为你打造一支冠军队。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
Okay. If you can't get me to stop eating your food, what makes you think you can get me to stop using your Wi-Fi?
好吧,既然你们都阻止不了我来蹭吃的,你凭什么觉得能阻止我蹭无线网呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
How long do I have before they come and get me?
他们还有多久会找到我?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Hiccup, get me down from here! You have to give me a chance to explain.
小嗝嗝!快把我弄下去! 你得给我机会解释。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
get me wrong
误会我;误解我;冤枉我
-
Could you get me up at 6.30 tomorrow?
明天你6:30分叫我起床行吗?
-
"Get me some water, Jeremy!" I screeched.
“给我弄些水,杰里米!”我尖声喊道。
-
Come and get me if you think you're hard enough.
你要是觉得自己有种,就冲着我来吧。
-
Get me some cakes.
给我买点蛋糕。
-
Get me a ladder!
给我找一架梯子!