-
Like, well, I got rid of a couple husbands, now I'm gonna get rid of a mortgage, some maintenance, the tchotchskes, the homeowner's insurance, the property tax, the plumbing.
比如我摆脱掉了好几个丈夫,现在我马上又可以摆脱房贷赡养费,和一些细枝末节的费用房屋保险,财产税,管道维护费。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Thanks for telling me. I'm only going to pretend I'm moving to Yemen, it's the only way I can get rid of her.
谢谢你告诉我啊。我是假装要搬去也门,好摆脱她。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I mean, that's great. There's a cure. How do I get rid of this? First I need your help.
你这样挺好的,所以有治疗方案,我怎么摆脱这个? 我需要你的帮助。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
I spent a long time trying to get rid of her until I realized that that little girl, in her own way, put me on a pedestal. It felt great.
我也花了很长时间想要摆脱她,可是直到我发现这个小姑娘其实一直默默地在崇拜着我,我很开心。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Get rid of her how?
怎么甩了她?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Or we could just get rid of the spoon.
或者我们干脆让勺子消失。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
No. Well, we'll have to get rid of that.
没有吗,呵,我们可得把这玩意去掉。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
You must be sure to get rid of us when we become a nuisance.
我们要是惹人嫌了,您一定得赶我们走。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
It's hard to say the words but I've decided to get rid of it.
这虽然很难说出口,但我已经决定要打掉这个孩子。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I don't need to see this person anymore. Get rid of the asset.
我不需要再看到他了。处理掉他。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
You'd take Chumhum and get rid of us. No. We'd draw up a contract.
等你签回查查网后就会甩了我们。不会,我们可以起草一份合同。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
That's why you got us tickets to that play, to get rid of us! Yeah.
所以你就给我们去看舞台剧的票,甩掉我们!是啊。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
She's injured. Any results would be unclear. You can get rid of her.
她受伤了,测试结果将受影响,你来处理她。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
He knew we were trying to get rid of him. He knew. Could we get a bathtub in our kitchen?
他知道我们想赶他走,他知道了,我们厨房能不能装浴缸?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Okay, fine. If it means that much to you, I'll get rid of Bob. Thank you.
好啦,如果你这么在乎,我会处理掉鲍伯的。谢谢你。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I don't know, it's night. Hold on a sec, let me get rid of the other line.
我不知道,天黑了。等一下,我先把另外一通电话挂掉。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
Well, get rid of her, obsessive and shrill. Shrill? The wedding is back on.
甩掉她,执拗尖锐的人!尖锐?婚礼照常。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Let me practice. You can get rid of me sooner. I already gave you an order!
让我训练,你就能快点甩掉我。我已经给你下过命令了。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
Get rid of them. Why do you have to be you all the time? You think it's easy?
快把他们打发走。你为什么总是要保持你的一贯作风啊?你以为我这样容易吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
There are ways to get rid of it. It's a goodwill gift. To let you know I'm serious.
有很多办法能解决这个。这是份善意的礼物。让你知道我是认真的。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
get rid of
摆脱, 丢弃
-
get rid off
摆脱;挣脱
-
The owner needs to get rid of the car for financial reasons.
出于经济原因,车主需要处理掉这辆车。
-
I began to suspect (that) they were trying to get rid of me.
我开始觉察出,他们试图摆脱掉我。
-
He attached himself to me at the party and I couldn't get rid of him.
在聚会上他老是缠着我,我简直无法摆脱他。
-
Would you do me a favour and get rid of this letter I've just received?
你能帮我个忙把我刚收到的这封信处理掉吗?
-
I began to have a sinking feeling that I was not going to get rid of her.
我开始有一种摆脱不掉她的沮丧情绪。