-
Joey, you have got to take this back.
你得把它还回去。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Boy, the stuff you got to do.
天啊,我得被迫做好多事呢。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
安娜,我们得带你去见找汉斯。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
People have got to finish their stories.
说故事的人得把故事说完。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
And not just a flyby, he's got to mingle.
不能只晃一圈,得进去玩。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
So, I'm got to make a lot more water.
所以,我得造出来更多水才行。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
I do. I got to go. Oh my god Joshua.
我愿意。我得走了。我的天,约书亚。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
We've got to do something about this. It's obscene.
我们得想点办法,真的太淫秽了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Okay, I got to breathe. That's still free, isn't it?
好吧,我得呼吸一下,这还是免费的吧。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Honey, you got to beat your scores. With the claw?
你得打败自己的成绩。我的手指都张不开了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You know, plus, somebody's got to stay here with Phoebe.
而且总得有人陪菲比 。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
What? Nothing. I just, I got to go. I've got breakfast with Enzo, so…
怎么了?没什么,我得走了。我得跟恩佐吃早饭,所以……
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
上帝啊,我得去急救中心了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I'm afraid I've got to go. You've been such a help.
我真得走了,你真帮了大忙。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
You've got to be very care... son of a... aah! Oh, no!
你得很小心,不好,完蛋了!
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Grug, listen to me. We've got to get back to that cave.
瓜哥,听我说,我们得回到那个山洞里去。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
We have got to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
All right, I'd better go too. I have got to go meet my dad.
我也该走了,我得去见我爸。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You got to start small and build up slowly, even if it takes eight years. Eight long years.
你得小火开始慢慢加料慢慢炖,哪怕得炖他个足足八年。八个漫长的年头。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Of course, you got to waddle past this guy to get to the nail salon.
当然了,你得绕开这个人才能去做指甲。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
have got to
必须;不得不
-
got to go
得走了;要走了
-
You got to come clean about things.
你必须将实情全盘交待。
-
I got to work in record time.
我以历来最快的速度赶到单位上班。
-
This war has got to end soon.
这场战争必将很快结束。
-
I got to drive the latest model.
我得以驾驶最新式的车。
-
We got to San Diego at 7 o'clock.
我们7点钟到达了圣迭戈。