-
Big deal! I have had enough. Shush!
哦,天!我听够了,闭嘴吧你!
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
We have had our moments haven't we, milady?
我们一同经历了很多,对吧,小姐?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Oh dear. Peppa and Suzy have had a quarrel.
噢,糟糕!佩奇和苏西她们吵架啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
You know what, Gavin? I have had enough of…
你知道吗,加文?我受够了……
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Of course you are. We have had many enjoyable talks.
你当然是,我们的谈话可愉快了。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
Wolowitz is with his new girlfriend. If you had let me invite Penny, then you would have had your fourth.
沃罗威茨和新女朋友在一起,要不是你不让我请潘妮,现在正好四个人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
It would've been less trouble. And I might have had more fun.
这样麻烦不但少了,我还可能得到更多乐趣。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
She shouldn't have had it brought down and set off your memories.
她真不该拿出来勾起您的回忆。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
No, he had to settle for a presidential library. So it's been some time since you and I have had a chance to catch up.
没有,只能委屈他拿一栋总统图书馆凑合了。我们都好久没聊聊了。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
It was one of the hardest decisions that we could have had to make.
这是我们做过的决定中最艰难的决定之一
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Mr. Dinosaur does not have a tail anymore. Poor George. You have had Mr. Dinosaur a long time.
现在恐龙先生的尾巴好像没有了。可怜的乔治。你的恐龙已经陪伴你很长时间了。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Peppa, George, and Suzy Sheep have had a sleepover and Rabbit's house.
佩奇乔治还有小羊苏西一起在小兔瑞贝卡家过夜。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
I don't know. Me neither. Must have had a reason. It'll come back to me.
我不知道。我也是。肯定有什么原因。我会想起来的。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Peppa, George, and Suzy sheep have had a sleepover at Rebecca Rabbit's house
佩佩,乔治和苏西羊曾经在兔子家过夜。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Peppa, George, and Suzy Sheep have had a sleepover and Rebecca Rabbit's house.
佩奇乔治还有小羊苏西一起在小兔瑞贝卡家过夜。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Don't get me wrong, the Dunphys have had some great days. We just have a little trouble stringing them together.
别误会,邓菲家的生活还是很欢乐的,只是这种时光总是断断续续的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around.
我和的朋友尼可和我商量了一下,都认为只有这么做最妥当。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
You keep your voice down. You have had a bug up your ass since you showed up here.
小点声,你自从回来就一直在大喊大叫。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
But we have had a pretty good year ourselves, and you guys are all right in my book.
但我们今年也干得不错,你们的名字全都记在功劳簿上了
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
But Daddy Pig has forgotten to take this book back. I have had it for rather a long time.
但是爸爸忘记把这本书还回去了对吧。我已经借了很长时间了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
have had its day
不再风光;不再流行
-
have had a drop too much
喝多了;喝醉
-
have had one's chips
死;垂死;息战
-
have had one's day
不再风光;不再流行
-
have had a few
喝醉了
-
have had your chips
注定要失败(或完蛋)
-
We have had to adapt quickly to the new system.
我们不得不迅速适应新制度。
-
We have had lots of applicants for these positions.
对这些职位我们已有了很多申请人。
-
Many firms have had little choice but to slim down.
许多公司除了裁员已经没有多少选择了。
-
These tragic incidents have had an immediate effect.
这些悲惨事件已经有了立杆见影的结果。
-
I have had a terrible headache for the last two days.
最近两天我犯了严重的头痛病。