-
I have to say, you sure can ride.
我不得不说,你的骑车技术很厉害。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
That's not what I have to say to you.
这不是我想要和你说的…
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
That is all I have to say on the subject.
这件事我不想再多说什么了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I have to say, the early results are impressive.
我必须承认前期的成果令人惊叹。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I have to say I'm a little nervous. You should be.
不得不说还真是有点紧张啊。应该的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's the best egg fried rice I've ever tasted, I have to say.
我得说这是我吃过的最好吃的蛋炒饭。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
I have to say, I'm finding your bedside manner a little lacking.
我不得不说,我觉得你对病人的态度不够耐心。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Hey, mom. I just got back from the jeweler's, and I have to say... Have you seen this?
妈,我刚从珠宝店里回来,我得说... 你看过这个了吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Oh. You know, I see I'm interrupting, so I'll... No, I have to say I have never been happier to see you, Dan.
好像打扰到你了,那么我... 没有,现在能见到你我再高兴不过了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Ay, Haley, I have to say, today I lost a little bit of respect for you.
海莉啊,我得说,今天让我有点瞧不起你。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Yes, well, I was wrong, and I have to say you really impressed me today. Wow.
对,我错了,我必须要说你今天让我很感动。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Yeah, I have to say, I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition.
我不得不说,我以为重复说马桶笑话会变得无聊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Morning. Morning. I have to say I slept splendidly. Granted, not long, but just deeply and well.
早上好。我必须要说我睡的非常香甜,虽然时间不长,但是睡眠质量很好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Now, I realize you two don't get along. She despises me. And I have to say, the feeling is mutual.
我知道你们两个有分歧。她看不惯我,而老实说,我对她也是一样。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
And I have to say, everyone's primary focus right now needs to be on the Miller family, not this.
而且我得说,大家现在应该首要关注米勒一家,而非此事。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I think she feels comfortable being vulnerable around me. I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you're not upset.
我觉得她愿意让我看到她脆弱的一面,我得说,我有些惊讶,你没有生气。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I have been studying your work, and I have to say the looks that you did for New York fashion week- put you... Ah! I'm really too busy right now.
我学习了您的作品,不得不说你为纽约时装周设计的作品,让您...我现在太忙了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? It's not just Howard and Bernadette. Look how far we've all come.
我得说多少次对不起才行啊?不仅是霍华德和伯纳黛特,看看我们的变化。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And I have to say, I never would've gone for it with her if it hadn't been for you. Well, you owe me one, big guy.
要不是因为你,我绝不会跟茱莉在一起。你欠我一个情,大个儿。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
She had got the cancer and died on a Tuesday. I bought her a new hat with little flowers on it. And that's all I have to say about that.
她得了癌症在星期二去世了,我给她买了顶新帽子,上面有很多小花。我要说的说是这么多了。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
I have to say in her defence that she knew nothing about it beforehand.
我得为她说句话,她事先并不知道此事。
-
A lot of the stuff in the story is not true, but I have to say that where there's smoke there's fire.
故事中有许多事情都不是真的,但我不得不说,无风不起浪。
-
I have to say I am usually the one on the other side asking the questions, so the interview is a fun twist.
我不得不说,通常是我在另一面问问题,因此,这次访谈是一个有趣的转折。
-
Then I have to say yes eggplant!
那么我得说是茄子了!
-
Wait a minute, let me finish what I have to say.
且慢,等我把话说完。