-
What? Come on, you do what you want to do. Do we always have to do everything together?
你们去做你们要做的事啊,我们非得集体行动不可吗?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?
我知道我必须要做什么,但我不知道我是否有勇气做到,你会帮我吗?
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
That must be why the universe sent you here. Okay, so what do I have to do?
这肯定是宇宙让你来的原因,好,那我要做什么?
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
You guys won't believe what I have to do for work today.
你们不会相信我今天要做什么样的工作。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I have a million things that I have to do. And I'm gonna have to duct tape garbage bags to my swollen clown feet to get any of it done.
我有一百万件事要做。而我要想做完这些得用强力胶布把垃圾袋粘在肿到要爆炸的脚上当鞋穿。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Okay, so all I have to do is wait to have these visions and then tell you where this Omega thing is?
好,那我要做的就是等待这些幻象,然后再告诉你们这家伙在哪儿?
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
All you have to do today is pick up that phone and speak the words that I have taught you.
今天你们要做的就是拿起电话说出我教你们的话。
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
Right. So, what you have to do is, you have to accidentally run into her on purpose. And then act aloof.
所以你要做的就是,假装不经意地碰到她,然后表现得很冷漠。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I have to do the voice-recognition. It's programmed for my dysarthria.
先要做个声音识别,程序是为我发音困难设计的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
All right, I'm gonna close my eyes and point to someone, and you, whoever I point has to come up with something fun for us to do, and we have to do it.
我闭上眼睛随便指,被指到的人要想一件好玩的事,大家就一定要做。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
All expenses paid for everything for all of us. All we have to do is pick the week.
所有人所有费用全包,我们要做的就是空出一周。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
And all we have to do is listen for the pairs of trap doors banging shut and once we have heard three pairs, we know it's at the top.
我们要做的是听一下活动门关上的声音,当我们听到有三声时,那就是到了顶层了。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Are you gonna really have to like hunt for your own food? Yeah, we're going to do a bit of everything.
你们真的要为了果腹去捕猎吗?没错,我们基本什么都要做。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
And the Jabberwocky. Remember, the Vorpal sword knows what it wants. All you have to do is hold on to it.
还有炸脖龙也是记住,斩首剑自己知道该怎么做,你需要做的只是握着它就行了。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Alan, you do not have to do this alone.
艾伦,你不要(不必)自己一人承受。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
We have to do something.
我们必须采取行动
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Penny, you don't have to do that.
佩妮,你不需要这样的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Ender, you don't have to do this.
安德,你可以不接受。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
What does that have to do with me?
这和我有什么关系?
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
We have to do something, Claire. I know.
我们得想想办法,克莱尔。我知道。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
have to do with
和…有关系
-
Now all we have to do is help ourselves and pray to God.
现在我们要做的是自救和向上帝祈祷。
-
All you have to do is to vote.
你们所要做的就是去投票。
-
It's all wrong—you'll have to do it over.
完全错了。你得重做一遍。
-
Please, I don't understand what I have to do.
我的确不明白我该做什么。
-
If there's none left we'll have to do without.
如果没有剩余的我们就只得将就了。