-
Okay, here we go. Time for these babies to go get milked. All right, I'm holding my breath.
好了,我们走吧,该挤奶了。好吧,我要屏住呼吸。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Here we go again. All ready? Yes, Daddy Pig. Here we go. This is the picnic area. We are here. Hooray.
要再次出发了!准备好了吗?准备好了,爸爸。我们走咯。这里就是野餐区了。到了。好嘞!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Here we go. There you go.
出去出去。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, everyone. Here we go.
好啦,大伙们。好戏上场啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Thinking caps on. Here we go.
我戴上我的思考小帽了。开始吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
All right, here we go, and smile.
好的,我们开始拍吧,笑一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Here we go. Pad Thai, no peanuts.
给,泰国炒面,不加花生。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Here we go, honey, this will help.
拿去吧,甜心,应该有帮助的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Hold on, here we go! Next stop knowledge!
抓稳了,我们出发! 下一站知识海洋!
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Here we go.
我要动手啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Here we go. Come here. By the way. I really like your bear.
我们到了,来这儿,顺便说下,我很喜欢你的小熊。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
What do you say we go find Grandpa? Yes. Here we go. Let's go. So, good week? Same.
我们去找外公怎么样?好呀。去吧。一起去吧。这周过得好吗?我也一样。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
You got it. Here we go. Come on. This is great.
没问题,快解开吧,太好了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, guys. All right. Bring it on, you. Here we go.
可以了。好,来吧。开始了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
With our mother, you did. Oh, right. Okay, here we go.
在妈妈那儿也是。好吧。继续说啊。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Okay, here we go. Look, this is the machine we use for everything.
开始吧,这就是我们万能的咖啡机。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
It's time everyone knew. Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go. Why would you do that?
是该向大家承认的时候了,把我拖回去吧,咱们走吧,你干嘛这样?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Here we go, lock up your daughter. We're going to hit them and quit them.
太对了,看好女儿哦,不然我们上完可不买账哦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Okay. Here we go. There's no room for milk. There. Now there is.
来了。太满了,我没法加牛奶了。好了,这下可以了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
You are? I love Jews. We owned 40,000 of them. Such lovely people. Here we go.
是吗?我爱犹太人!我们有4万犹太人。多么可爱的人们。又来了。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
here we go again
(尤指坏事)又开始了, 又一次发生了
-
There is no time to waste so here we go.
我们没有时间浪费 所以我们这就看看
-
"Police! Open up!"—"Oh well," I thought, "here we go."
“警察!开门!”—“噢,天哪,”我想,“又来了。”
-
Here we go round the books and bags.
我们绕着书和袋子走。
-
There is no time to waste so here we go.
我们没有时间浪费,抓紧开始吧。
-
Fred: : Great idea! Here we go!
佛瑞德:好主意!走吧! %。
-
Monitor: Oh God, here we go.
显示器:我的天,我们行动吧。
1.