-
Ohh. Ohh. And I love you. Ahh.
哦,天啊,我爱你。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Ahh yes, the messers become the messies.
没错,耍人的变成被耍的。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
And whatever happens, do not say who you have. That's the egret part of Egret Ahh-Ahh. Ready?
无论发生什么,都别说你抽到了谁。这是秘密那啥的秘密部分。准备好了吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Okay. Who's ready for Egret Ahh-Ahh! Do you never give up with this? Secret Santa's horrible every year.
好啦。谁想玩秘密那啥!你永远都不会放弃,是不是?秘密圣诞老人每年都很糟糕。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Glad we came along before some weirdos picked you up. Who wants apple slices? Ahh. Apple.
还好是碰到了我们,而不是什么怪人,谁要苹果片?啊,苹果。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
Si, Oui, Da, Ja, and of course I also speak wookiee. Ahh! That is gonna be so much fun! Yay!
西语,法语,俄语,德语,还有伍基语[星战],这一定会很有趣!是啊!
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me because then you can ooh and ahh and make yummy noises.
菲比,他也要你在场,这样对我有好处,因为你可以发出好吃的赞叹声。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Ahh... Excuse me, we're flying?
啊……打扰一下,我们在飞吗?
-
Ahh! The joy of a cruise.
啊!游轮的乐趣。
-
Ahh... How come you are mean to me?
啊…你干嘛对我这么刻薄?
-
Ahh doctor, thank you, I feel normal.
大夫,谢谢你,我感觉很正常。
-
Ahh... now this is what I call living!
啊……这才叫生活嘛!