-
I want to protect people like you. Like us.
我想保护像你这样的人,像我们这样的人。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
What? Oh yeah, like you never called.
什么?对,就像你从没打过那种电话似的。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Well, it's like you have heard, yeah?
就像你听到的那样?
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
Like you said, I've been here forever.
像你说的,我来公司太久了。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
It's like you said, you're my girlfriend. Oh, Sheldon.
就像你刚才说的,你是我的女朋友。谢尔顿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Well, they may not be reacting like you did.
他们只是不像你那样应对而已。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers.
英雄?像你一样?你不过是个实验品,罗杰斯。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
We'll have your backs, just like you had ours.
我们将是你们的坚强后盾,就像你们曾是我们的坚强后盾一样。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
There are others like you? Once there were many.
还有像你这样的人吗?曾经有很多。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
See? Sounds just like you and Penny. We'll take it.
看到没?就像你和佩妮,我们就要这个了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Do you really think someone like me would just date someone like you?
你真认为像我这样的人会和像你那样的人在一起吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well, I don't mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You know? Not like you. I like you.
我不是在说你,拖线我是在说其它的老爷车,不是像你这样的,我喜欢你。
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
That's nothing like me. It's a bit like you, Suzie. You are just as noisy as me.
我才没有这个样子呢。这个样子是有那么一点像你,苏西。苏西你其实也和我一样吵。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I don't know, I just thought you know that he'd feel more like a brother you know, like you and Ross, just like close and connected and....
我以为他会更有兄弟的感觉,就像你和罗斯,亲密融洽。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
No. She's like you. She loves you, but always forgets to say it. Just like you forget to tell her.
不,她像你,她爱你,但总是忘了说出来,就像你忘了告诉她一样。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you. I want to be strong and smart like you. Mathilda.
里昂,我想让你教我怎么变得和你一样,我想像你一样强大又聪明。玛蒂尔达。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
You followed the light. My daughter is a lot like you.
你跟随着光明,我女儿真的很像你。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Do we have to do that? No, that's only for big athletes like me, not for little explorers like you.
难道我们也要这么做吗。不,只有我这样有经验的运动员才能做。像你们这样的小探险家可不能做。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
How could a car like you quit at the top of your game?
一辆像你这样的车为什么在你的尖峰时期退出?
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
I really love that painting. She kind of looks like you.
我真的很喜欢这幅画,她看起来有点像你。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
I like you
我喜欢你
-
someone like you
像你一样的人
-
Quit acting like you didn't know.
别装得像你不知道似的。
-
I've heard about people like you.
我听说过像你这样的人。
-
I like you, a lot.
我非常喜欢你。
-
I don't like you associating with those people.
我不喜欢你和那些人混在一起。
-
I don't like you standing over me while I'm cooking.
我不喜欢做饭时你在一旁盯着我。
1.