-
It's ok, Elena. You can tell me.
没关系的,埃琳娜,你可以告诉我。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
Nemo? It's OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.
尼莫? 没事的,爸爸在这里,爸爸找到你了。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
No one forced Troy to say anything. And you know what? It's OK.
没人逼特洛伊说那些话。你们知道什么?算了。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
It's OK. I'm looking for someone, too. Hey, we can look together.
没事的,我也正在找个人,嘿, 我们可以一起找。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Wait, you sent him a check? It's ok, I have an arrangement with the guy. Try to understand, OK? I simply do not belong at camp.
什么?你给了他一张支票?这没什么大不了,我和他说好了。理解我一下吧,简单来说我就是不属于营地。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
I only mean it's OK. I'm letting my daughter down, how the hell is that OK? You just lost your wife. And Rosie just lost her mother.
我的意思是这没关系。我辜负了我女儿,这怎么会没关系。你刚刚失去你的妻子。而萝丝刚刚失去她的母亲。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
My name's Jim Moriarty. Welcome to the final problem. It's OK, he's dead. He doesn't sound dead.
“我叫吉姆·莫里亚蒂。欢迎来到最终的谜题。”没事的,他已经死了。他听着可不像是死了。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Mom, it's OK. It is Judy. Jack. Could you come in here for a moment? NOW. Found it. I'll take that dad.
妈,没关系。没错,茱蒂。杰克请你进来一下,好吗?现在。找到了。交给我,爸。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
No! You want somebody to hold your hand and say it's OK to go on this fucking goose chase.
不,你只想找个人安慰你。告诉你,做这些无用功没什么不对。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
It's OK—hang loose and stay cool.
没事儿,你要镇定,要冷静。
-
It's OK, you're among friends now.
好了,现在你的周围都是朋友了。
-
Oh, it's OK if you won't come.
你不来也没关系。
-
It's OK. It's really OK.
挺好的,真的挺好。
-
It's OK to get angry with God.
和上帝生气没什么。
1. It's Ok