-
It's just as the Chief described it.
就像酋长所说的。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Sweetheart, we love you just as much as Ross.
甜心,我们爱你就像我们爱罗斯。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Regardless of that, you control the power now. Just as I did in Verdun.
不管怎么样,你拥有了这个能力,就像当初我在凡尔登时一样。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Why, OPEC was trying to hold us hostage then just as Russia's trying to hold us hostage now.
石油输出国家组织当时想要挟我们,就像今天俄罗斯也想故技重施。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Immediately after the bird strike they are turning back for the airport. Just as in the computer sims, correct? That is correct.
一遭遇鸟击,他们就返回机场,就像计算机演算的一样,对吧?对。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
London, the city of Shakespeare and Dickens. I think you'll flourish there just as you flourished here.
伦敦,莎士比亚和狄更斯的故乡。我认为你们会适应那里,就像适应这儿一样。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And every time every single time I know the investigator is in trouble when he makes it personal just as you did now.
每次,每一次,调查员指向个人问题,就像你现在做的,我就知道他遇上麻烦了。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.
就像我从我爸手里接手,而我爸又从爷爷手里接手,而爷爷是打麻将从朋友手里赢来的。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
So, it's important to hear them, to talk to them, to listen to their ideas, because, just as you're learning in college, a diversity of ideas makes us all wiser, and that holds true even for your president.
所以,一定得倾听他们,跟他们说话,听他们的想法,因为就像你们在大学学习,思想的多样化让我们都更加明智,对你们的总统来说也是如此。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You'd be just as amazed how quickly it goes.
你想像不到时间过得有多快。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Sacks. Just as I feared. Sacks is not a friend.
萨克斯,这就是我最担心的,萨克斯绝对不是我们的朋友。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
I mean it's just as hot as you. I mean our flame, is on fire.
也和你们一样火热缠绵,我们的热情正在燃烧。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Are you insane? Those savages would just as soon kill you as help you.
你疯了?那些野人会杀了你而不是帮你。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
I ride the subway now. I have kiwi lips now and I'm just as cool as you now.
我现在乘地铁,抹艳丽的唇彩,我跟你一样酷了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Jumping up and down in muddy puddles is just as much fun as flying the kite!
在坭坑里跳来跳去就和放风筝一样有趣!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Then she met that Potter, and then she had you and I knew you would be the same. Just as strange, just as abnormal.
后来他和波特一起生下了你,我料到你们会一个样,你跟他一样怪,跟他一样不正常。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
That's nothing like me. It's a bit like you, Suzie. You are just as noisy as me.
我才没有这个样子呢。这个样子是有那么一点像你,苏西。苏西你其实也和我一样吵。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
You know, just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots.
菲比要有洋葱和豌豆的土豆泥,“马里奥”要有塔特酒口味的。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
We're on TV! Oh. Okay! You are now just as much a part of this as she is, accomplice.
我们在节目里!喔,好吧!你跟她一样都参与了这一切,是个共犯。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Well, I'm sure the new people will be just as quiet.
我保证新来的也会安安静静的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
just as soon
就尽快;很快就;就
-
just as well
幸好
-
She lost it, just as I said she would.
我就说了吧,她把它丢了。
-
Just as John has changed, so has his wife.
正如约翰已经变了,他妻子也变了。
-
Could he not, just as a precaution, move to a place of safety?
难道他不能就当是一种防范搬到一个安全的地方去吗?
-
He stopped just as his truck tilted down the steep incline, put on the handbrake, and stepped out.
就在他的卡车沿陡峭的斜坡向下滑的时候,他停了下来,拉住了手闸,然后下了车。
-
That's just as it should be.
本来就该如此。