-
Let us tell an old story a new.
让我们重新讲述一个老故事。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
No. let us see what we can do. I'll call Mitchell.
别,让我们想想办法吧。我打给米切尔。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Well, let us hope that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.
那么,让我们期待波特同学能永远在这里拯救所有的人。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
I'm wearing dirty clothes because you wouldn't even let us get our stuff.
我穿的衣服都是没洗的,因为你连让我们收拾东西的时间都没给。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Raj, you're a great guy, you're in a bar full of single women. Let us help you.
拉杰,你是个好男人,而且这酒吧全是单身女人,让我们帮你吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Let us know in the comments, and for more DNews every day of the week don't forget to subscribe.
留言让我们知道。想知道更多DNews,别忘了订阅我们的频道。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
President Petrov let us continue to build trust and show that we've learned from our experiences last year.
佩特罗夫总统让我们继续建立信任,并表现出我们已从去年的经历中吸取了教训。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
What's wrong? The girls won't let us into the tree house. It isn't fair. I think I can help, come over here.
发生什么事了?女孩子们不让我们进树屋里去玩。这不公平,我想我可以帮忙,跟我到这边来。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Is that Raj and Howard? Possibly, but unverified. Will you just let us in. Luckily for you, this is not a nuclear reactor.
是不是拉杰和霍华德?可能,但是还没有核对。让我们进去不?你很幸运,这并不是核反应堆。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
The manager recognized Wil and let us sit right next to the frozen yogurt machine. Right next to it. I was closer to it than I am to you right now.
餐厅经理认出了威尔,同意让我们坐在冰酸奶机旁呢,正旁边哦,比我现在跟你的距离还近呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
So, why don't we begin? Let us pray.
不如我们开始吧,我们先祈祷。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Very well, then. Let us see what you brought.
非常好,我们看看你带了什么来。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Let us begin. Dearly beloved… That's my line.
开始举行婚礼吧,亲爱的来宾…那是我的台词。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Miss Elizabeth, let us take a turn about the room.
伊丽莎白小姐,我们在房间里瞎走动走动吧。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
Papa, you should have let us know! When did you get in?
爸爸,您该说一声的,什么时候回来的?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
They would not let us get married when we were that drunk. No.
我们醉成那样,不可能被批准。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Of course. Let us know when you're ready to leave. There's no hurry.
当然搬的时候跟我们说一声,不着急。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
We're good together, Mary. We could be so very happy if you'd let us.
玛丽,我们会相处得很好.如果你愿意,我们会非常幸福。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Okay. Let us take you off the wall. Out of sight, out of mind. I wish.
好了,我要把你拿下来,眼不见,心不烦,真的就好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
And while we are working, let us probe the mounting evils of cell phones.
在工作的同事,我们来探讨一下手机的负面影响。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
let us say
(提议或举例时)譬如说, 比方说, 例如
-
She stood aside to let us pass.
她站到一边让我们过
-
She stood aside to let us pass.
她站到一边让我们过。
-
I'm afraid she let us down badly.
很遗憾,她让我们大失所望。
-
Let us not cavil too much.
我们不要太吹毛求疵。
-
Let us get those boxes down for you.
让我们帮你把那些箱子搬下来吧。
-
Let us look at these views in more detail.
让我们更详细地看待这些观点。