-
Rachel. Could I have a moment? Yes.
瑞秋,耽误你一下,好。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Gentlemen, let's step out for a moment.
先生们,我们出去一会儿。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Yes, it occurs to me, too. Hang on a moment.
是啊,我看也是。等我一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Penny, a moment? Do you have plans this weekend?
佩妮,等等,这周末你有安排吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
She was alive, truly alive, if only for a moment.
她还活着,真正地活着,即使只是一会儿。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Madam President, indulge me for a moment, if you would.
总统女士,请允许我废话几句。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Just a moment, please.
请稍等一会。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
This is a moment of American leadership. Thanks to them, it is a moment we will meet.
这是美国发挥领导力的时候,正是有了他们,我们才有能力面对这一时刻。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Your ladyship. Do you have a moment? What is it, Barrow?
夫人,您有空吗?怎么了?巴罗。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Hey, Mr. Dunphy, can we have just a moment of your time?
邓菲先生,我们能占用你一点时间吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
No, stop! I'd like to speak with you, just for a moment.
不,住手!我想跟你谈谈,一小会儿就行。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Is Daddy Pig coming out to pay? He'll just be in a moment.
猪爸爸准备好去踢球了吗?他马上就出来了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Mm! this Daddy Pig comes at a parade. He'll just be in a moment.
嗯!猪爸爸会排队进场,他一会儿就进来了。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
She said she would be gone for a moment, I am still waiting.
她说她很快就会回来,我一直在等她。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
In a moment, please, I'm in the middle of a task. And you have a customer.
等一下,我忙得不可开交,你有顾客上门。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Let's say for a moment that I accept the bath item gift hypothesis.
假设我同意沐浴礼品这个假设。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Concerning? Yes, ma'am. I'm calling from Dean Witter. Just a moment.
是关于?是的,女士,我是迪安维特公司的。请稍等。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
But what always hurts the most, is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
但最让人的心痛的是我没能好好道别。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
Of course, if he tries to get in touch... We'll be on to you in a moment.
当然,如果他企图联络你…我们马上告诉您。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Can we see the napkin? Of course. Excuse me. This will just take a moment.
我们能看看那块餐巾吗?当然,失陪一下,拿出来得费点功夫。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
The fall stunned me for a moment.
那一下摔得我昏迷了片刻。
-
The bedroom light went out after a moment.
卧室的灯片刻后熄灭了。
-
I couldn't bear the suspense a moment longer.
这样提心吊胆,我一刻也受不了了。
-
I sat down for a moment to gather my strength.
我坐下片刻积蓄力量。
-
She was silent for a moment, lips tight shut, eyes distant.
她沉默了片刻,双唇紧闭,两眼茫然。