-
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be on TV!
喔,我的天,我要上电视了! 好了,现在…
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Is Granddad dog on the list? Silly Peppa, my Granddad won't be on the list. But he is sailing a boat. And a boat is on the list.
狗爷爷在活动表格上吗?糊涂的佩奇,我的爷爷怎么会在表格上呢。但是他开的一艘船。而一艘船在表格上。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
The last time someone was allowed to be on a float was in the year 2000, a certain Jackie Chan.
上一次有人被允许乘上彩车还是在2000年,那就是成龙。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
It would be easy to control, because it would be on my arm.
应该不会太难操控,我打算在我的胳膊上戳个洞。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Is Granddad dog on the list? Silly Peppa, my granddad won't be on the list. But he is sailing a boat. And a boat is on the list. Hooray!
单子上有狗爷爷吗?笨佩佩,我的狗爷爷不会在清单上的。可是他在划船。而清单上面有船。噢耶!
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
How could Wil ask Howard to be on his show and not me?
威尔怎么可以邀请他上节目而不邀我?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Then every death from this moment forward will be on your hand.
那么从现在起,死的每个人都算在你头上。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
You wanna be on my list too? Keep talking. Has anyone seem my list by the way?
你想榜上有名就继续说啊,对了,谁有看到我的黑名单?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh, I'm gonna be on the news. Okay, Phoebe, honey, you gotta be kidding. I mean, you know you cannot keep one of these babies.
天哪,我会上新闻,菲比,别开玩笑了,你明知你不能这么做。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Could you pull the curtains open for me? The astronauts from the space shuttle are gonna be on the news.
你帮我把窗帘拉起来好吗?太空人会上电视新闻。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
How about our roof? Oh, I like that. That's great. Oh, my gosh. I can't believe my maid of honor dress is going to be on Google Earth.
我们屋顶如何?我喜欢。不错。天啊,真不敢相信我的伴娘服要上谷歌地球的空照图了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
And I will return to New Delhi in triumph atop a bejeweled white elephant! And you know what will be on that elephant's back? A seat warmer.
我会光荣凯旋回归新德里,骑着宝石装饰的白象登场,而且你们知道大象的背上会有什么吗?座椅加热器。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
All right. Listen, smirky. If not for you and your stupid balloon, I will be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But l' m not.
你听着,假笑的家伙,要不是你和你那愚蠢的气球,现在我就在飞机上,看着一个女人这样做了,但现在我却不能。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers. The Avengers? Earth's mightiest heroes. Like Kevin Bacon? He may be on the team. I don't know. I haven't been there in a while.
时间和心灵宝石在地球上很安全。在复仇者联盟手里。复仇者联盟?地球最强大的英雄。就像凯文·贝肯吗?或许有他吧。我不知道。我挺久没回去了。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
That's the thing, you can't. I'll be on a ship in the North Sea.
这就是问题所在,你不能来,因为我会在北海的一艘船上。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Of course, you could have sex. It's just the girl would have to be on top. Oh, well, we'd be doomed, then.
我们当然可以做爱了,只不过得用女上位。那到时候我们就那么做。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Really? That's a new wrinkle. I didn't know sloth bears worked. Come on, Mowgli, let's be on our way. Wait!
真的?我头回听说原来懒熊也会工作。来吧,毛克利,我们该上路了。等一等!
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
So, are we going to do? If it's up to me, we'll already be on our way.
我已我们怎么办?如果是我的决定,我们现在就已经在路上了。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Of course, if he tries to get in touch... We'll be on to you in a moment.
当然,如果他企图联络你…我们马上告诉您。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Grandpa, when do we get go on the slide. Don't worry, Peppa, they won't be on it for long . I am bored of waiting.
爷爷,我们什么时候才能去玩滑梯啊。你们不用担心,佩奇,他们不会在上面玩很久的。我等得太无聊了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
be on the phone
在打电话中
-
to be on the safe side
为稳妥起见;以防万一
-
be on the lookout
警觉地注意;一直寻找
-
be on the watch
留心;注意;提防
-
be on to something
有头绪
-
be on the receiving end
是接电话的一方;遭受令人不快的事情
-
be on the take
受贿
-
be on the offensive
发动攻势, 主动出击
-
be on borrowed time
生命意外延长的时间;比预期稍长的有限时间
-
be on firm ground
(在辩论等中)立场坚定, 对事实确信无疑, 理直气壮
-
be on to a good thing
找到合适或待遇高的工作;过着舒适的生活
-
be on the rag
月经来潮;正行经
-
be on a hiding to nothing
不可能成功;成功了也没多大好处
-
be on about
喋喋不休地谈;滔滔不绝地谈
-
be on one's mettle
奋发;鼓起勇气
-
be on one's best behaviour
循规蹈矩
-
be on to a winner
遵循可带来回报的做法
-
be on to someone
几乎发现某人的非法行径
-
be on the secret
知道内情
-
be on someone's own head
由某人负全责
-
Don't worry, she'll be on time.
别担心,她会准时的。
-
I like to be on my own sometimes.
有时候我喜欢一个人待着。
-
All eyes will be on tomorrow's vote.
明天的投票将是众目所注。
-
We were glad to be on dry land again.
我们很高兴再次踏上陆地。
-
Your car isn't fit to be on the road!
你的车子还不适合上马路!