-
You got point? Yeah, I got it.
你来问吗?嗯,我知道。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
You got it. All right.
知道了。好吧。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Sarge, you got it? Mission accomplished.
警长,你们搞到了?完成任务。
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
You got it bad, man. Well, what do I do?
你把事情搞砸了。那我该怎么办?
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Wait, wait! You got it. Wait, wait, wait!
等等,等等。你快点。等等,等等。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
Okay, go ahead. Hi Annie. Fantastic! You got it.
好,请说吧,快说话,安妮,你好,太好了,你成功了!
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What you got? You got nothing, cause I got it right here. You're picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.
你有啥?,你什么本事都没有,因为我在这。你找我朋友的麻烦? 准备接我的大招吧。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
Yeah. Let it loose, and it destroys everything it touches. Don't ever play with it. You got that? Yeah, I got it. Good.
对,可有的时候它会把接触到的一切都毁掉,千万别跟它玩,听明白了?听明白了。很好。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
You got it. Here we go. Come on. This is great.
没问题,快解开吧,太好了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Juice or soda? Diet something, if you got it. Who are they?
喝果汁还是汽水?低热量的就行,如果你有的话照片上是谁?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You got it? I'm sorry, Your Honor, what's the point of that?
你们听明白了吗?不好意思,法官大人,这有什么意义吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You remember the number, right? Yeah, black 13. Black 15! You got it.
你记得号码吧?记得,黑色13号。黑色15号啦!没问题。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
All right. But I'll need to see all the research. You got it.
好的,但是我要看所有的研究报告。没问题。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
But when you do, imagine the camera is the girl you want to meet. You got it.
但当你转过来时,想象这台相机就是你想遇到的梦中情人。好主意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Sure. You got it. Great. Oh, good. Me, Fledermaus, great. I really...
好,没问题,太好了,算我一份,我和“蝙蝠”,太棒了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You got it. Thank you very much. You take care. Here, come on. Say bye-bye, Chris. Bye.
没问题。太谢谢您了,先生多保重。来说再见,克里斯托弗。再见。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
That's the right thing to do. You're gonna pay me back, because you owe me. You got it?
那是你应该做的,你得还我个人情,因为你欠我的,懂吗?
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Hi. What the hell is this? Hang on a second. I'll talk to you in the morning. You got it.
这是什么意思?等一下,明天早上再谈。好的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I'm gonna want to see him again, and you have to stop me from doing that. Okay, you got it.
我会想再见到他,你一定要阻止我。好的,没问题。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
All right. All right. Maybe it will take my mind off it. You promise to buy me a big foam finger? You got it. All right.
好吧,或许能让我忘记伤痛,但你要帮我买个泡沫塑料做的大手指。一定。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That's what I mean. You got it.
我就是这个意思,你明白了。
-
I think you got it last time.
我记得上回也是你请的。
-
You got it completely wrong.
你完全误解了。
-
When the test passes, you got it.
要是测试通过了,就成了。
-
Let me know if you got it.
收到的话,请告诉我。