-
Oh, no. I'm yesterday, she's tomorrow. That's the way it is. You must be feeling very hurt.
不会,我是过去,她是未来,本该如此。你一定很受伤吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
That's the way it is normally in our company, I suppose.
我想我们公司通常都是这样的。
-
Too bad, but that's the way it is.
真不幸,可就是那么回事儿。
-
That's the way it is in corporate America today.
这是当今美国社会的共识。
-
Mexico is way down there and you're in here and that's the way it is.
墨西哥在遥远的天边,而你在这里,这才是现实。
-
I mean Mexico is the way down there and you're in here and that's the way it is.
我的意思是,墨西哥远在天边,而你在这里这就是现实。
-
We all had traffic today at one stage, that's the way it is here.
在第一阶段,我们都遇到了拥挤的车流,但是,这就是摩纳哥。
-
Now, i dont konw much about the sea, but i do konw that that's the way it is here.
我对海洋略知一二,晓得它的存在方式就是这样的。
-
Now, I dont know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here.
现在我对大海知之甚少,但是我知道这一道理在这里也适用。
-
The draw could have gone worse and it could have gone better but that's the way it is in the last eight.
抽签结果可能会更坏,也可能会更好。但是这就是昨晚八强抽签的方式。
-
That's the way it is with a true Spaniard. We laughed over that and Gertrude Stein punched me in the mouth.
真正的西班牙人就是这个样子。为此我们笑了起来,葛楚德·斯坦因照着我嘴巴就是一拳。
1.