-
Well, look at all of you. You're all very deeply beautiful. Especially you, Farkle.
看看,你们所有人,你们内心深处全都那么美,尤其是你,法尔科。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
All of you and right now, are you listening to me? Mm-hmm.
你们所有人和现在,你们在听吗?嗯哼。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I am forever in your debt. And thanks to all of you, your pressure changed all the right minds.
我永远欠你们一份情。谢谢你们所有人,是你们的努力改变了大家的想法。
《Incredibles 2》《超人总动员2》
-
And you didn't think of George? Of course I did. I thought of all of you. I just needed to be sure.
你就没想过乔治吗?当然,我想过你们所有人,但我想确定。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
On behalf of the Obama family, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Thanks, and have a wonderful holiday season.
我谨代表奥巴马一家祝你们所有人圣诞快乐,谢谢大家,祝大家度过一个很棒的假期。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
All of you who were admitted to a "small school" near Boston, either for your academic potential or your personality or both, you've had your first, whether it's a winter coat, a love or a C, you've learned more about who you are and who you want to be.
你们所有人都被录取到了波士顿附近的这所"小学校",也许是由于学术潜质 也许是由于个人品性,你们经历过第一次穿冬装、第一次恋爱或第一次C,你们更加了解了自己是谁 以及自己想成为什么。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Yeah, you're all the same. Detention, all of you!
是啊,你们都一样。你们全体留堂!
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Listen well, all of you.
你们,都给我听着。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
All of you, actually, when I darted you.
其实每个人都安了,当我用飞镖射你们的时候。
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
Pathetic. All of you. Completely pathetic.
可悲,你们这群人,可悲到了极点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Oh, you're kidding me. No. Nice meeting all of you.
你开什么玩笑?没开玩笑。很高兴见到各位。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
But you just pointed to all of me. Yes, that's it! Stop being all of you.
可是你指着我全身耶。对啊,你得把整个人都换掉。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Cowards, all of you! None of you rise to meet my challenge?
懦夫,你们全都是懦夫。你们谁都不敢和我挑战?
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
-
I mean all of you together! Remember what makes you great.
我是说你们大家,一起。记住你们为什么伟大。
《The Last Game》《终极对决(世界杯特别版)》
-
It was, and I brought back presents for all of you.
没错,我还给你们带了礼物,人人有份。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
To all of you, she had everything and I had nothing.
在你们看来,她拥有一切,而我一无所有。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
The faction system is a living being composed of cells, all of you.
派别制度是有血有肉的,你们每个人都是其中的一份子。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
Have all of you got your lunch boxes? Yes. Madam Gazelle.
你们都把自己的午餐带着了吗?是的,羚羊夫人。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Okay, settled, then. I'll see y'all of you Monday, except for you.
好吧,问题解决,那咱们就周一见咯,除了你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I'm commander Paylor of District 8. I'm a soldier like all of you, so...
我是第八区的指挥官佩勒,与你们一样,我也是名战士,所以…
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
I'm sick to death of all of you!
你们全都烦死人了!
-
There's plenty room for all of you!
这里有足够的地方容纳你们所有的人。
-
All of you seem to have gone through hell making this record.
看来在灌制这张唱片时你们经受了重重困难。
-
I have great faith in all of you.
我对你们大家有极大的信心。
-
Come down, all of you.
你们都下来。
1. 《All of you》是日本女子偶像高桥みなみ的单曲。
2. 《All Of You》是高桥みなみ的音乐作品,收录在《ここがロドスだ、ここで跳べ!》专辑中。