-
You called for me, Sire?
您召见我,陛下?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
The same for me and one for Daddy Pig, please.
我也要一样的,还要一个给猪爸爸的,谢谢。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Find for me the good in this.
告诉我哪里好了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Wait for me. I won't be long.
在这儿等我,我去去就来。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
This is a very big day for me.
这对我来说是个大日子。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Okay. Kiss Jack for me. I will.
好吧,帮我亲亲杰克。我会的。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
You asked for me, sir? Come in.
您找我,先生?进来。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Pepper? None for me. Okay sorry.
胡椒?我不用。好,对不起。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Can you do that for me, Bernard?
你能为我做到这些吗,伯纳德?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You shall send a message for me.
你帮我传一个讯息。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Hey, don't dumb this down for me.
你可千万"别"简化来说给我听啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Please pester her. Please, for me.
求你烦她吧,就当为了我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
My thoughts exactly. Works for me.
我也是这么想的。我也是。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Please, would you do this for me?'
求你了,能帮我这个忙吗?
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
For me, it is a deep, personal loss.
对我来说,这是一个极大的个人损失。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
I think for me, it's not a good idea.
我认为对我来说,不是一个好的主意。
《Street Dance of China S4》《这就是街舞》
-
That really works for me. Yeah? Yeah.
我喜欢听你这样叫我。是吗?对。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
For me, Harvard was a series of firsts.
对我而言,哈佛给了我很多第一次。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
她要的太多了,在床上,性方面的。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
OK, fine, but this will throw it for me.
没错,不过这东西能帮我丢呀。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
far be it for me to
我决不会
-
wait for me
等我;等等我
-
as for me
至于我;就我来说;而我
-
Shopping's a real chore for me.
对我来说,购物真是件苦差事。
-
This wine is too sweet for me.
这种葡萄酒对我来说太甜了。
-
Can you sew a button on for me?
你能给我钉个扣子吗?
-
Have any letters come for me?
有给我的来信吗?
-
Could you mend my bike for me?
你能帮我修一下自行车吗?