-
I guess I'm overwhelmed by you. In a good way. Not in the elevator in the Haunted Mansion way.
我猜我是被你吓坏了。是好的那种吓坏。不是迪士尼《鬼屋》电梯的那种吓坏。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I mean, you're like all chaotic and twirly, you know? Not in a good way.
我是说,你现在这样子慌慌张张的,显得不是很好。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
He's great. So great. Yeah. Come on. There's really nothing to tell. Raj is so much fun to hang out with. He's like one of our girlfriends. And I mean that in a good way. But also a bad way.
他是好人。非常好的人。没错。少来。真的没什么可说的。和拉杰在一起玩非常开心。他像我们的闺蜜。我这话是褒义。但也是贬义。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Monica, um, you're scaring me. Not, not in a good way.
莫妮卡 你吓到我了 不是好的那种吓到
-
And not in a good way.
而且,绝对不是一个好办法。
-
I mean that in a good way.
我是指好的那一方面。
-
And I don't mean that in a good way.
我这样说却并不是指好的方面。
-
That would be "weird" in a good way, however.
但往好里说,还是“真够古怪离奇的”。